Need Micro Balancer

Old August 16th 03, 01:00 AM
Barnyard BOb --

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote:

BTW, B-o-b, what have you done lately of truly important significance to
your country with the RV-3?

I'll tell you what I've done lately... I designed and coordinated the
complete electrical and panel/avionics upgrades of three BD-5J Microjets
that are used to train our military how to protect America by finding and
intercepting cruise missiles fired by hostile forces, terrorist or not. The
three aircraft can now do day or night VFR and minimal IFR down to ground
level to run the mission profiles required to train our military pilots. Two
of them are equipped with synthetic vision EFIS, advanced engine and systems
monitoring, full digital AHRS and other features that allow it to perform
its mission with a margin of safety sufficient to do the job and then some.
The third is ready to be EFIS/EAU upgraded as soon as the mission
requirements demand it.

At 50 ft off the ground and 250 knots, the BD-5J is so invisible to radar
that a tracking transmitter must be installed so the mission controllers can
see it.

At 50 ft, do people even care if _you_ are flying?

You and Zoom...
Legends in your own minds. g

Barnyard BOb --
Old August 16th 03, 01:17 AM
Juan E Jimenez

Oh, so now you're telling people I'm lying? Looking to get your pecker
stomped one once again? No problem!

http://www.freedomjet.com

Ask Bobby Bishop who designed the upgrades, new panels, coordinated the work
and ran down the required hardware, down to the batteries. His email is

And here, have fun looking at pics of a real airplane. chuckle

http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart01.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart02.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart03.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart04.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart05.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart06.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart07.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart08.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart09.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart10.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart11.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart12.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart13.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart14.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart15.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart16.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart17.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart18.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart19.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/smart/smart20.jpg

Old August 16th 03, 01:33 AM
Barnyard BOb --

9. I am well capable of flying a BD-5.
10. You are not capable of flying a BD-5.

You can't even _FIT_ in a BD-5, let alone fly one. chuckle

ABSOLUTE LIE...
I not only fit in a BD-5 just fine, but am capable of flying one
and you aren't. There is one in the hangar next door to me.

You forgot these....

1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
herd.

2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
can do about that either.

I know real journalists.
You are no journalist.
Just more legend in your own mind.

3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
You've failed, miserably.

MORE LIES.
I've spent NO TIME trying to convince anybody about Zoom Campbell.
Check Google and you will see.
A journalist checks facts and you have checked nothing.
You are no journalist by any stretch of the imagination.

4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
they treat him. I succeeded.

5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
bounds.

How do you measure success?
I measure it by honesty, integrity and awards by peers.
What is it that Zoom is doing that rates bringing to light?

6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
a folding-wing airplane.

And your still full of ****...
While I fly and you run nothing but your mouth.

9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
tell me they like what I write and what I do.
10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
you are.

My ego does not require that I be the center if attention.
I rarely attend airshows.
If you did any research, you would know that.

SOooo, MORE LIES and more legend in your own mind.
Journalist, my ass!!!!!.

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Spin and LIE all you want, but I've never attacked Jim Campbell.
I don't need to, his record speaks for itself...
and so does yours, fruitcake.

Barnyard BOb
Old August 16th 03, 01:40 AM
Barnyard BOb --

"Juan E Jimenez" wrote:

Oh, so now you're telling people I'm lying? Looking to get your pecker
stomped one once again? No problem!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go away, little man.
You are being a pest.

Barnyard BOb --
Old August 16th 03, 02:15 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article Z8e%a.151325$o%2.64788@sccrnsc02, Juan E Jimenez says...

Hey Unka Bob what's he talkin 'bout??

1. You've got a reputation as a loud-mouth asshole with more hot air than
testicles, and can't do a damn thing about it except within your RAH Gaggle
herd.

I've actually seen you fly a plane which is more then I can say for jaun.

2. I've got a reputation as a pretty decent journalist who calls them as he
sees them, doesn't charge anyone a dime to do so, and there's nothing you
can do about that either.

I guess he doesn't charge a dime because no reputable magazine will hire him to
write so he has to write for free....

3. You've spent years trying to convince people Jim Campbell is a jerk.
You've failed, miserably.
4. I've spent years telling people Jim Campbell treats people the same way
they treat him. I succeeded.

Seems to me zoom's proved himself a Jerk all by himself and he was very
successfull in doing so .

5. Jim Campbell is a success, and his business is growing by leaps and
bounds.

Hmm seems we've heard that before, let's see,how many subscribers to us aviator
magazine did he say he had??? and how many did he REALLY have??? How old is his
son now?

6. You're a loudmouth wannabe looking at nothing but anonymous retirement in
a folding-wing airplane.

Wannabe???

7. I've spent years of my time helping people get information and become
more educated about their chosen hobby.

Seems like he wasted a lot of time that would have been better spent actually
finishing a plane...and flying it.

8. You've spent years of your time trying to make sure everyone who ever
reads your messages knows you're a rabid putz with a chip on your shoulder,
with lots of bark/no bite.

Gee Bob I never saw that chip, let alone your shoulder. "lots of bark/ no bite"
is that kinda like "lots of build/no fly??"

9. When I go to airshows, people I've never met recognize me, say Hi and
tell me they like what I write and what I do.

Sounds like zoom on that one ...thousands of fans .Wishful thinking on both
their parts.

10. When you go to airshows, people you've never met don't give a **** who
you are.

So?? I guess what he's saying is that people he's never met give a **** and
people you never met don't.WOW!!what a celebrity...

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Lesson what lesson?? All I need to know is who people consider heros to be able
to know whether I like 'em or not.He likes zoom ...nuff said. I don't like
people who hero worship Charles Manson and I don't know them either.

Besides I learned enough about juan thru his posts to know I wouldn't like him
even if I knew him...He must really feel bad that I don't like him because he
always has to refer to me.Maybe I hurt his little feelings. :-)Gotta go got
better things to do .Deer season is coming and I gotta tune up my X bow, sight
in my Handgun and Shotguns AND go fly an airplane ,my airplane ,one I designed
and built . Guess that makes me a Wannabe too LOL!!!

Take care Unka Bob

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"if it looks like a Jerk,walks like a Jerk and talks like a Jerk, chances are
it's a Jerk" ........chuck s

Old August 16th 03, 02:22 AM
Juan E Jimenez

Bwaaaahahahahah!! What's that on the ground, an earthworm dragging two
marbles?! Oh, wait, it's attached to you!

Dork.

Old August 16th 03, 02:25 AM
Juan E Jimenez

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

ABSOLUTE LIE...
I not only fit in a BD-5 just fine, but am capable of flying one
and you aren't. There is one in the hangar next door to me.

Bull****. I've seen pictures of you, you barely fit in your RV-3. They don't
make a shoehorn big 'nuff for you and a BD-5.

I know real journalists.
You are no journalist.
Just more legend in your own mind.

Even if your hallucinations were true, better to be a legend in my own mind
than an asshole in everyone's mind.

MORE LIES.
I've spent NO TIME trying to convince anybody about Zoom Campbell.

Bull****. You've been doing just that for years, and not just in your feeble
attacks directed at me.

How do you measure success?

The only press trailer at EAA, large advertising accounts and enough money
to bring a staff to OSH bigger than any other publication.

My ego does not require that I be the center if attention.

That's because your ego knows that's impossible, so it settles for whatever
it can get.

Dork!

Juan

Old August 16th 03, 03:03 AM
Justin Case

Don't know how this got crossposted but we certainly don't need the
likes of barnyard bob and chuck s in products or marketplace. Their
constant negative banter has been corrupting files for many years.
Please try to stay in those regular newsgroups where you may be
thought of as authoritative or entertaining. You guys may be the
kings of the slums, but when you're uptown, please act civilized.

Old August 16th 03, 03:04 AM
Justin Case

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 23:37:29 GMT, "Juan E Jimenez"
wrote:

Maybe in the next life you'll learn your lesson and understand, like
Sluczarski (or however it's spelled), that you can't blindly attack people
whom you don't know just because you don't like the people they associate
with, and expect to get away with it.

Juan

Damn, you just called in his big brother. Wish you hadn't done that.
It will soon turn into a Zoombashfest. Been happening for 10 years
now.

Old August 16th 03, 03:05 AM
Justin Case

I knew it!