Help me identify a logo

Old April 16th 04, 06:26 PM
Geoff Fox

Default Help me identify a logo

I am hoping someone in this group will recognize a logo on a watch
I've just received. The logo seems to be a red, combat type, military
jet inside a red circle. At the top of the circle is a diamond shaped
pattern with 9 diamonds inside (these are all actually squares, on
their side).

I have posted a small photo of the logo at
http://www.geofffox.com/MT/images/watch-logo.jpg.

I'd appreciate any help you could provide.

Geoff Fox

Old April 16th 04, 06:38 PM
Lee Hutchinsom

seems to be a hawk trainer in 'Red Arrows' colours and with there being nine
red arrows, and the fact they use a 'Diamond nine' formation. I'd guess its
something to with........

maybe the RAF demonstartion team the 'Red Arrows' ;-)

Lee Hutch

om...

Old April 16th 04, 07:08 PM
Geoff Fox

It definitely matches the plane depicted on the Red Arrow website, but I
don't see anything that matches the rest of the logo. Hopefully someone can
clear up the mystery, Lee.

Of course, there's always the chance this is a totally made up logo that
belongs to no one.

Geoff Fox

My website: http://www.geofffox.com
"Lee Hutchinsom" wrote in message
seems to be a hawk trainer in 'Red Arrows' colours and with there being

nine
red arrows, and the fact they use a 'Diamond nine' formation. I'd guess

its
something to with........

maybe the RAF demonstartion team the 'Red Arrows' ;-)

Lee Hutch

om...

Old April 16th 04, 07:16 PM
Lee Hutchinson

i'd of thought that the diamond nine logo would be the give away as it is a
bit of a signature formation for them. It may well be official
merchandising.

Lee Hutch

"Geoff Fox" wrote in message
It definitely matches the plane depicted on the Red Arrow website, but I
don't see anything that matches the rest of the logo. Hopefully someone

can
clear up the mystery, Lee.

Of course, there's always the chance this is a totally made up logo that
belongs to no one.

Geoff Fox

My website: http://www.geofffox.com
"Lee Hutchinsom" wrote in message
seems to be a hawk trainer in 'Red Arrows' colours and with there being

nine
red arrows, and the fact they use a 'Diamond nine' formation. I'd guess

its
something to with........

maybe the RAF demonstartion team the 'Red Arrows' ;-)

Lee Hutch

om...

Old April 16th 04, 07:19 PM
Lee Hutchinson

new update here is a link to the merchandise site with a pic of a watch very
similar to yours.

http://www.redarrowsshop.com/mall/Th...pic-9852-1.stm

Lee Hutch

"Geoff Fox" wrote in message
It definitely matches the plane depicted on the Red Arrow website, but I
don't see anything that matches the rest of the logo. Hopefully someone

can
clear up the mystery, Lee.

Of course, there's always the chance this is a totally made up logo that
belongs to no one.

Geoff Fox

My website: http://www.geofffox.com
"Lee Hutchinsom" wrote in message
seems to be a hawk trainer in 'Red Arrows' colours and with there being

nine
red arrows, and the fact they use a 'Diamond nine' formation. I'd guess

its
something to with........

maybe the RAF demonstartion team the 'Red Arrows' ;-)

Lee Hutch

om...

Old April 18th 04, 10:26 PM

"Lee Hutchinson" wrote:

new update here is a link to the merchandise site with a pic of a watch very
similar to yours.

http://www.redarrowsshop.com/mall/Th...pic-9852-1.stm

Lee Hutch

Are you guys good or what?!...nice going indeed...
--

-Gord.
Old April 18th 04, 10:54 PM
Alan Minyard

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:38:06 +0100, "Lee Hutchinsom" wrote:

seems to be a hawk trainer in 'Red Arrows' colours and with there being nine
red arrows, and the fact they use a 'Diamond nine' formation. I'd guess its
something to with........

maybe the RAF demonstartion team the 'Red Arrows' ;-)

Lee Hutch

Thanks, I don't know why I was thinking "Snowbirds".

Al Minyard

. com...