Wanted Grob 103 Twin II

Old March 17th 20, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wanted Grob 103 Twin II

Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.

Tim Hanke
Adirondack Soaring

Saratoga Springs, New York
www.adirondacksoaring.com
Old March 17th 20, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:54:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.

Tim Hanke
Adirondack Soaring

Saratoga Springs, New York
www.adirondacksoaring.com

Several on Wings and Wheels

Old March 17th 20, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

We know, looking for a Grob that can actually carry more than 325 lbs of weight.

On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 2:18:09 PM UTC-4, Joel Flamenbaum wrote:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:54:51 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Our soaring club is looking to add an additional Grob 103 Twin II to our fleet. Prefer the ship be 1983 or newer. Must be able to carry a weight load of around 400 lbs. Please e-mail me if your are considering selling your Grob.

Tim Hanke
Adirondack Soaring

Saratoga Springs, New York
www.adirondacksoaring.com

Several on Wings and Wheels

It seems most of the 103s that are for sale these days have had repair work done which limits useful load to under 400lbs. We have been looking for one for a long time. Hard to find one that can carry over 400lbs.
Old March 17th 20, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Tell ur members they all need to go on diets, after all your east coast fliers, need to keep it light. No texas type thermals around here lol.

Old March 17th 20, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Beat ya to it Dan LOL
Old March 17th 20, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6PK

Beat ya to it Dan LOL

It helps your speed to increase the ballast...:-)
Old March 17th 20, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

You did!Â* And I'm actually in the process of dumping weight.Â* Down 11
pounds, shooting for 20.

On 3/17/2020 2:16 PM, wrote:
Beat ya to it Dan LOL

--
Dan, 5J
Old March 17th 20, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Mercy Dan ur out there at Moriarty. Thats tiger country, tou need all the weight u can get!! Keep eatin that bbq and don’t forget the morning donuts! LOL