Open 2-Seater Trailer F/S with possible immediate delivery

Old May 26th 20, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default Open 2-Seater Trailer F/S with possible immediate delivery

Listing for Central Mississippi Soaring which lost their Twin Astir G-103
due to an accident. Trailer is in good condition, relatively new tires,
has
surge brakes, and trailers well. Configured for a Twin Astir, but can be
reconfigured for most any 16.5 meter 2-seater, etc. Sellers will be in
transit with the trailer between Mississippi and Boston, and then return
to MS - THIS WEEK - 26 May- 30 May 2020 for possible delivery
enroute. Contact: Steven Dowell / / 850-642-2210
cell. Asking price: $2000 Pictures on Google Photos album he

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ZmyWNJEzTR1g4hQ9

Also just listed on W&W classifieds under the trailers section. Waiting
for the ad to be approved, but due to the short notice of possible
delivery, I am putting the word out here as well.

RO

Old May 26th 20, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Mike:
Can you confirm that the trailer will be coming to Boston this week? We need a trailer for our Puchacz here in Mass.
ROY
Old May 26th 20, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

At 02:15 26 May 2020, Roy B. wrote:
Mike:
Can you confirm that the trailer will be coming to Boston this week?

We
need a trailer for our Puchacz here in Mass.
ROY

Roy,

Yes, he is leaving tomorrow morning. He'll probably be by Freehold,
NY on Wednesday sometime, and in Boston ~4 hours later.

RO

Old May 26th 20, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Thanks Mike - I've been in touch with Steve and we will meet up here tomorrow.
ROY