Selling: 2 instrument panels for LS-10. Also 57mm Airspeed indicator.

Old January 14th 17, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bojack J4

Default Selling: 2 instrument panels for LS-10. Also 57mm Airspeed indicator.

2 panels
One drilled for LX-8000
One drilled for LX 9000

These came from my LS-10, but will fit LS 6 and LS-8

If interested I can send pictures of both.

Also selling a 57mm Winter airspeed indicator w/flap setting ring. Marked for LS-10.

4044066725

Located Atlanta USA
Old January 14th 17, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
KEN

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 3:32:06 PM UTC-5, John Bojack J4 wrote:
2 panels
One drilled for LX-8000
One drilled for LX 9000

These came from my LS-10, but will fit LS 6 and LS-8

If interested I can send pictures of both.

Also selling a 57mm Winter airspeed indicator w/flap setting ring. Marked for LS-10.
Sent PM Ken

4044066725

Located Atlanta USA

Old January 15th 17, 04:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bojack J4

Airspeed is sold. Grobkinsky flap ring still available.

Both panels still available.

Thanks,

4044066725

Located Atlanta USA

Old January 16th 17, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

On Sunday, January 15, 2017 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-6, John Bojack J4 wrote:
Airspeed is sold. Grobkinsky flap ring still available.

Both panels still available.

Thanks,

4044066725

Located Atlanta USA

PM sent asking for pictures of panels to see how much and what all is cut out. Interested for an LS6.

Steve Leonard
Old January 17th 17, 04:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Bojack J4

I have the pics on my phone..,
Can i text them to you? Or, email me