UH-1 Drawings

Old November 15th 05, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default UH-1 Drawings

Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?
--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.
Old November 16th 05, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:52:37 -0800, JKimmel
wrote:

Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?

I have some cutaway drawings around here somewhere. Drop me a line
via E-mail and I'll try and dig 'em up for you.

Thanks, but what I need are engineering drawings. I'm particularly
interested in sta 63 and 84 bulkheads.

Old November 17th 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Will drawings from a 212/UH-1N work?

-Mike

Old November 21st 05, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

I have a set of Tech Manuals for UH1-H. TM numbers may be read from the
images. Total stack is about 8 inches high. A must have for many owners
or collectors. Sell the lot for $150 Will through in a TM for in the
field helicopter blade repair (if I can find it)
pictures he
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM1.jpg
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/TM2.jpg
Mailto: aerorv at Yahoo dot com
Jim

Old November 21st 05, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Mike Rotor Nowak wrote:
Will drawings from a 212/UH-1N work?

-Mike

I'd certainly be interested in them.

Old November 21st 05, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"JKimmel" wrote in message

Does anyone know where I might find structural drawings for a UH-1?
--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will
follow.

I have the tech manuals both on paper and on CD. My UH-1 paper stack is
about 2 feet high. Plus Blackhawk, CH-47, OH-58. Thanks anyway.

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

Tailhook designs, blueprints, drawings, anything. [email protected] Military Aviation 1 April 12th 04 10:38 PM
Lycoming -360 drawings and dimensions Mr.Twistair Home Built 1 November 1st 03 07:10 PM
technical descriptions or drawings reqired R4tm4ster Naval Aviation 0 October 31st 03 01:24 PM
3 view drawings? Brent Products 0 September 17th 03 04:46 AM
XF-90 scale drawings Mark McCauley Military Aviation 0 July 26th 03 05:37 AM