Kerry is a pilot?

Old January 30th 04, 06:52 PM
Tarver Engineering

"David Brooks" wrote in message

If we're going to talk about the candidates' pampered pasts, and their
understanding of typical Americans, can we talk about the coke-head

frat-boy
drunk who couldn't even make money in the oil business despite having a
bucketful of bin Laden money?

Kerry is a member of the same frat.

Old January 30th 04, 10:54 PM
Neil Gould

Hi,

Recently, David Brooks posted:

If we're going to talk about the candidates' pampered pasts, and their
understanding of typical Americans, can we talk about the coke-head
frat-boy drunk who couldn't even make money in the oil business
despite having a bucketful of bin Laden money? Or is that still off
limits?

Hey! He made a small fortune in the oil biz. Never mind that he did so by
starting with a large one.

Neil

Old January 31st 04, 01:35 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi,

Recently, David Brooks posted:

If we're going to talk about the candidates' pampered pasts, and their
understanding of typical Americans, can we talk about the coke-head
frat-boy drunk who couldn't even make money in the oil business
despite having a bucketful of bin Laden money? Or is that still off
limits?

Hey! He made a small fortune in the oil biz. Never mind that he did so by
starting with a large one.

Selling wild cat shares is good money and the stock holders made money,
evetually.

Besides that Kerry is a member of the same frat.

Old January 31st 04, 02:23 AM
R.Hubbell

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:28:18 GMT Bob Noel wrote:

In article ,
"R.Hubbell" wrote:

I'm applausing this post! People with guts to speak their mind are what
this country is all about. And those members of government that want to
try to initimidate anyone opposing them are unpatriotic.

applauding only posts you agree with is hardly something to be praised.

Is this Dubya? This is a great Bushism. Bravo!

R. Hubbell

--
Bob Noel

Old January 31st 04, 02:31 AM
Newps

R.Hubbell wrote:

I think we all know what Ann really needs. But who would want to.

Where's the line forming. She's a babe.

Old January 31st 04, 02:32 AM
Tony Cox

"Wdtabor" wrote in message

Kerry's military service was honorable, it is the rest of his life that is
embarrassing.

My friend tells me that he kicked her dog some years
back when passing on the street. And my friend is a
Democrat, so this is no BS.

As I remember, Nixon never kicked Checkers....

Old January 31st 04, 03:26 AM
R.Hubbell

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:31:37 GMT Newps wrote:

R.Hubbell wrote:

I think we all know what Ann really needs. But who would want to.

Where's the line forming. She's a babe.

Like I said I don't think there's a line, go for it, you'll have no problem.
I'm sure you'll never be good enough! Yikes!

R. Hubbell

Old January 31st 04, 08:27 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Tony Cox" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Wdtabor" wrote in message

Kerry's military service was honorable, it is the rest of his life that

is
embarrassing.

My friend tells me that he kicked her dog some years
back when passing on the street. And my friend is a
Democrat, so this is no BS.

As I remember, Nixon never kicked Checkers....

The botox has soaked into Kerry's brain.

Old January 31st 04, 03:26 PM
mike regish

And now this thread is officially in the...what law is it when nazi's or
Hitler are mentioned?

mike regish

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

Hell, Hitler had the Iron Cross something or other equivalent to our
Distinguished Service Cross.

Big Whoop!!