CUB style

Old January 11th 07, 08:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Glide

Default CUB style

I would like to share with you this article (that is my very first page
in english)

http://home.intercom.it/glide/savage-f500-en.htm

I have a real addiction for the CUB style of fly.
I'm a "cub friend" ...

My best regards (and sorry for my english)

Fly safe !
Beppe

Old January 11th 07, 09:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

It's a nice a web site you created the Piper Cub is the
quintessential smaller plane and United States and perhaps
world wide
I have flown the Piper Cub Only a few times but his was
the most fun to be in a light aircraft they did not fly for
me .
Your English is find with the word English is a proper word
in should be capitalized just as Italian check aggression or
German should be capitalized.

oups.com...

Old January 11th 07, 09:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

BTW, if the reply looked a little funny, I'm learning how to
use Dragon Naturally Speaking. This was typed but the
original was spoken.

"Jim Macklin" wrote
in message ...
| It's a nice a web site you created the Piper Cub is the
| quintessential smaller plane and United States and perhaps
| world wide
| I have flown the Piper Cub Only a few times but his was
| the most fun to be in a light aircraft they did not fly
for
| me .
| Your English is find with the word English is a proper
word
| in should be capitalized just as Italian check aggression
or
| German should be capitalized.

oups.com...

Old January 11th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

"Jim Macklin" wrote in
:

BTW, if the reply looked a little funny, I'm learning how to
use Dragon Naturally Speaking. This was typed but the
original was spoken.

Ahhh...

At first I thought you were making fun of his English.

What were you trying to say when it heard "check aggression"?
Czechoslovakian? Boy were you putting that program to the test!

"Jim Macklin" wrote
in message ...
| It's a nice a web site you created the Piper Cub is the
| quintessential smaller plane and United States and perhaps
| world wide
| I have flown the Piper Cub Only a few times but his was
| the most fun to be in a light aircraft they did not fly
for
| me .
| Your English is find with the word English is a proper
word
| in should be capitalized just as Italian check aggression
or
| German should be capitalized.

oups.com...

Old January 11th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 03:54:18 -0600, "Jim Macklin"
wrote in
:

I'm learning how to use Dragon Naturally Speaking.

I don't know how long you've been training DNS, but you're nowhere
near finished yet. :-)
Old January 11th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

I have version 8. 9 is the latest. Makes me think of Terri
Garr in StarTrek. The episode where she keeps telling her
typewriter to "Stop it,stop it,stop it!"

That was science fiction is the 60s, now it is available and
works pretty well, but I'm typing this.

Maybe when I get it trained [or is it that I get trained to
speak better?] I'll write that aviation book I've been
planning for many years.

"Judah" wrote in message
. ..
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in
| :
|
| BTW, if the reply looked a little funny, I'm learning
how to
| use Dragon Naturally Speaking. This was typed but the
| original was spoken.
|
| Ahhh...
|
| At first I thought you were making fun of his English.
|
| What were you trying to say when it heard "check
aggression"?
| Czechoslovakian? Boy were you putting that program to the
test!

| "Jim Macklin"
wrote
| in message ...
| | It's a nice a web site you created the Piper Cub is the
| | quintessential smaller plane and United States and
perhaps
| | world wide
| | I have flown the Piper Cub Only a few times but his
was
| | the most fun to be in a light aircraft they did not fly
| for
| | me .
| | Your English is find with the word English is a proper
| word
| | in should be capitalized just as Italian check
aggression
| or
| | German should be capitalized.
| |
| |
| | "Glide" wrote in message
| |

oups.com...
| ||I would like to share with you this article (that is my
| | very first page
| || in english)
| ||
| || http://home.intercom.it/glide/savage-f500-en.htm
| ||
| || I have a real addiction for the CUB style of fly.
| || I'm a "cub friend" ...
| ||
| || My best regards (and sorry for my english)
| ||
| || Fly safe !
| || Beppe
| ||..
| |
| |

Old January 11th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Less than 1 hour.

Old January 11th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Glide wrote:

I would like to share with you this article (that is my very first page
in english)

http://home.intercom.it/glide/savage-f500-en.htm

I have a real addiction for the CUB style of fly.
I'm a "cub friend" ...

My best regards (and sorry for my english)

Fly safe !

Good page.
My Italian is worse than your English
and the more you use the language the better you get at it :-)

Old January 11th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

I bought a copy of that program in the 90's. It seems like it hasn't
improved all that much since then.

The cell phone people have done a pretty good job with voice recognition.
But they have it easier because they can use Soundex to find a nearest
match to a list in a database, as opposed to finding a match with any word
in the dictionary...

Oh well, we're not quite caught up with Star Trek, but at least our sliding
doors automatically open at Walmart!

"Jim Macklin" wrote in news:cvuph.14
:

I have version 8. 9 is the latest. Makes me think of Terri
Garr in StarTrek. The episode where she keeps telling her
typewriter to "Stop it,stop it,stop it!"

That was science fiction is the 60s, now it is available and
works pretty well, but I'm typing this.

Maybe when I get it trained [or is it that I get trained to
speak better?] I'll write that aviation book I've been
planning for many years.

"Judah" wrote in message
. ..
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in
| :
|
| BTW, if the reply looked a little funny, I'm learning
how to
| use Dragon Naturally Speaking. This was typed but the
| original was spoken.
|
| Ahhh...
|
| At first I thought you were making fun of his English.
|
| What were you trying to say when it heard "check
aggression"?
| Czechoslovakian? Boy were you putting that program to the
test!

| "Jim Macklin"
wrote
| in message ...
| | It's a nice a web site you created the Piper Cub is the
| | quintessential smaller plane and United States and
perhaps
| | world wide
| | I have flown the Piper Cub Only a few times but his
was
| | the most fun to be in a light aircraft they did not fly
| for
| | me .
| | Your English is find with the word English is a proper
| word
| | in should be capitalized just as Italian check
aggression
| or
| | German should be capitalized.
| |
| |
| | "Glide" wrote in message
| |

oups.com...
| ||I would like to share with you this article (that is my
| | very first page
| || in english)
| ||
| || http://home.intercom.it/glide/savage-f500-en.htm
| ||
| || I have a real addiction for the CUB style of fly.
| || I'm a "cub friend" ...
| ||
| || My best regards (and sorry for my english)
| ||
| || Fly safe !
| || Beppe
| ||..