Lightspeed QFR/XC2 headsets for sale

Old July 15th 04, 09:11 PM
Martin Hellman

Default Lightspeed QFR/XC2 headsets for sale

I have two, almost new Lightspeed QFR/XC2 headsets that I've decided
to sell. Almost the same as the slightly newer model that sells for
$350-375 on-line. Main difference is lack of cell phone input.

$250 for one
$450 for the pair
shipping within continental US included

I fly a motor glider and use the engine about 10-20% of the time, so
ANR is not as valuable as I first thought, and the slightly smaller
Peltors I'd been using take less space. If interested contact me at

650-857-1377 (9 AM to 9 PM, California time)

and I can explain more.

Martin