Jet engine Monopoly and the neocon agenda

Old August 19th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
fusion

Default Jet engine Monopoly and the neocon agenda

in my humble opinion and pardon my grammar ,

a) the fact that Senator Lieberman and other neocons in DC insist that
Pratt& Whitney be the sole provider of high power turbofan engines for
the new F-35 as well as F-22,etc.,its not only troublesome and
shortsighted but criminally incompetent to say the least ! , the U.S.
Air Force MUST ALWAYS HAVE CHOICES AND OPTIONS,never addicted to one
single source for top jet engines,never depending on one single
provider, nevermind that some top
executives from P&W - U.T. are neocons from the same religious-
military-political-financial group as the above, and more troublesome
is the fact that the Gift of 30 to 40 billion dollars in Military Aid
to Israel over the next 10 years( besides Loan Guarantees for another
50 billion dollars which never get repaid ) lets that country buy up
to 23 % of weapons from itself, Israel,not the USA, SO THE USA
TAXPAYERS WITH THIS GIFT ARE FINANCING
THEIR OWN COMPETITION !!!!, as we have seen in the high tech. gear in
the F-16 and other weapons sales to India,etc., all these USA weapons
sales include tech. from Israel and not the US, so we are transfering
tech.sales to Israel,take that for dumb-----, but hey ! lets be
REALISTIC! many christian men in DC like to get -------- up their
------- by israelis, what can we do !

2) in the ATT spy case, the complaint by Klein is to distract from
Verizon,which is run by Seidenberg, a partner of Lieberman and Klein
and to focus the attention in ATT and not in Verizon which handles
most of the DC and Congress talk-data-video as well as the Election
Voting data, they are ready to STEAL the elections in 2008, so they
need to keep Verizon and Seidenberg off the radar,even when the 2 ,
ATT and Verizon, handle traffic scanners,but hey ! as long as the
Director of National Intel. office has 2 well known neocon Mossad
working there,we will not be able to have the Director getting the
full picture !,
i hope someone will help Director McConnell clean up office !!!

3) all in all, the Constitution insists on Independence and Free
Speech, but all the neocons in Congress with dual citizenship and dual
countries in their hearts ,faith and interest
are an insult to these Constitutional Rules, its High Treason and a
disaster waiting to happen ! , now the push to atack Iran is due to
the confrontation between Israel and Iran, why are USA soldiers going
to die for a conflict between 2 other countries? why ? let the
israelis and the iranians solve their fanatic problems among them,LET
THE MULLAHS AND THE RABBIS SOLVE THEIR RELIGIOUS PROBLEMS ON THEIR
OWN,and if christian Congress members in the USA feel the need,let
them go fight themselves !!! ,but the neocons in DC are very
smart,they will send the USA soldiers to die in Iran while they and
their family members buy stock in Military and Security - H.S.
Contractors, they are not stupid ! , and to think that the USA is
doing what fits the interest of another country first,its criminal
and High Treason !

the USA can have Hydrogen fuelcells in every ship,train,truck and
plane in a few years if Congress wants to, the USA can be E-85 ethanol
energy independent if Congress wants to, the USA can have
solar,wind,water and geothermal energy freedom if Congress wants
to,if they dont do it,we need a new Congress ! because Energy
Independence and Religious Independence are the key to our future .