Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old January 2nd 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

GAWD BUT THIS WAS TOO GOOD TO RESIST USING...from your reply to
Riley...

More excuses, Riley? Need I repeat the nature of excuses and their
relationship to anuses? You're worse than a greased squealing piglet.
If you
don't have the simple balls to take up a simple dare in response to
your
mouth writing checks you ego can't cash, and can only respond with
myriad
excuses, just admit it and shuffle on back to the playground. --
Thataway.

--
Using YOUR OWN WORDS and changing the Riley to JAUN. You accused me of
something that you can't possibly prove now using your own words...no

Juan Jimenez wrote:
chuckle Yeah, sure, whatever you say, BobbyBoi. As usual, you just can't
handle it when you're forcefed your own "crapola".

BTW, I found a video that unequivocably depicts the nature of my
interactions with you, BobbyBoi. You're the one dressed mostly in black with
the leather collar and the fine tag. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqFCYGVUegA

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Good old Jaun, tells a lie about someone, gets called on it and then
thinks he has done something special by running off at the mouth. You
can't produce any facts to back up anything you say including your
phoney story about how you played the Lone Ranger and did your job for
once in your life.

By the way Jaun....were you voted the class clown in school? or class
moron?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey dumbass, you made a claim against me now back it up with facts or
admit to everyone that you are a bald faced liar.

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

Works every time. Eat me, BobbyBoi.

foamingBob snip

Old January 2nd 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

According to Jaun's version, it was a one man show and he was the show.
Everyone else were just bit players. What I found most interesting
about Jaun's account was how he coundn't just recount what he
accomplished but had to try and make everyone else in the story look
stupid.

Scott wrote:
You originally sent an email to this group telling us all to search for
SOES (circa 1979-1981 or some time close to that) on the Cherry Point
website. I did that, didn't find the article you referred to, asked
you, you checked and gave me a good link to the story and I read it.
So, back to my question (again)...what EXACTLY was it you wanted us to
see (besides a story that gives YOU a warm, fuzzy feeling)??? As for me
not being able to take what I dish out, I don't get that either. What
did I dish out to you? I just asked what you wanted me to
(specifically) get from the above mentioned article. I got what
transpired, I just wondered what was so extraordinary in there. I read
stuff like this in the paper everyday (people helping people). And, in
this case, it looks like you were a cog in the wheel. Did you help to
stop the woman's bleeding? Did you call to get an incubator for the
baby? You fixed a wire so the ship could fly. The pilot flew the bird.
The doctor at the other end saved the waoman and child. Happy ending.
What more is there. I want to hear it from YOU, that's all! Again, I
guess I will NEVER get it and you don't have the common courtesy to give
me what I have repeatedly asked for.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
t...

Ask them for what? To verify you were in the MC? That you did your job?
Yeah, it was a good thing that you did, no doubt, but it sounds just like
any other day in the Air Force.

LOL! Yeah, sure, that must be the story.

No, REALLY, what the hell do you want anybody to find by reading the
article?

What article, Scott? Do you even have a clue what you're talking about? Can
you follow your own trains of thought? Who's on first?

Here's my logic. I did something to help out and I didn't view it as any
big deal. Now you come off as pompous with the snide attitude.

Which only says you're just another one of those who can't take what you
dish out. You go, boy.

I guess I won't ever get it

That much is clearly apparent.

Old January 2nd 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Looking silly in a flight suit

Juan Jimenez wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! That particular flight suit doesn't have any "unit and
military patches," you ignorant nimrod! LMAO! *8)

What a poseur

Old January 2nd 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

BobR wrote:
According to Jaun's version, it was a one man show and he was the show.
Everyone else were just bit players. What I found most interesting
about Jaun's account was how he coundn't just recount what he
accomplished but had to try and make everyone else in the story look
stupid.

The funny part is he doesn't understand he was doing what he was
hired to do.

Our C-130s had outlets for iron lungs. Guess who got called when
someone in an iron lung had to be moved. It wasn't our primary job, but
we did it when called to do so. None of us bragged about it. I don't
even recall how many times it happened. This was in the 1980s in case
anyone actually cares.

Now, enough badmouthing yawn. It's time to say something nice about
him. I will start by saying yawn is very good at two things: he can
always be used as a bad example and he is always good for a laugh.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 2nd 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Dan,

I see you are retired Air Force. What were your dates of service and
were you ever stationed at SAC Headquarters at Offutt AFB? I was
stationed there from 65-69.

I have to love an OPTIMIST like yourself. You seem to always find
something good about everyone including Jaun. Yes, he is good for a
laugh once in a while...in sort of a sadistic way. I can't help but
laugh at how he squirms after he is caught in a big lie.

Old January 2nd 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

BobR wrote:
Dan,

I see you are retired Air Force. What were your dates of service and
were you ever stationed at SAC Headquarters at Offutt AFB? I was
stationed there from 65-69.

A few years before my time. I went in in 1974. My headquarters time was
Langley, HQ TAC, 1975 - 1980.

I have to love an OPTIMIST like yourself. You seem to always find
something good about everyone including Jaun. Yes, he is good for a
laugh once in a while...in sort of a sadistic way. I can't help but
laugh at how he squirms after he is caught in a big lie.

I thought an optimist was an eye doctor.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 2nd 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark Hickey

"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"BobR" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey dumbass, you made a claim against me now back it up with facts or
admit to everyone that you are a bald faced liar.

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

Works every time. Eat me, BobbyBoi.

foamingBob snip

Credibility - it's all about credibility.

Juan claims that Bob had gone bankrupt.

Bob calls him on it, telling him to provide a citation of any type.

Juan responds with his usual BS, proving once again (and again, and
again, and again) that he has zero credibility, that he cares not even
a little about looking like a spineless shill in a public forum.

I suppose the worst thing is that he thinks he's "scoring" when he
posts something like above. OTOH, it is kind of like watching a
well-deserved slow motion train wreck as he squirms under the pressure
of being entirely unable to back up anything he says.

And FWIW, wouldn't claiming (without factual basis) that someone had
filed for bankruptcy be considered libel?

Mark "calls em like I sees em" Hickey

Old January 2nd 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mark Hickey

Richard Riley wrote:

***RAH SAYS: JUAN IS EXACTLY WHAT HE'S SHOWN US HE IS.***

Exactly.

Mark Hickey
Old January 2nd 07, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Foley

"Mark Hickey" wrote in message

Juan claims that Bob had gone bankrupt.

And FWIW, wouldn't claiming (without factual basis) that someone had
filed for bankruptcy be considered libel?

I'm not a lawyer, nor did I sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, but I believe
that you must prove you've been injured/damaged/whatever by the libel in
order to collect.

It may be possible to have one's ISP cut off service to TOS violations in
such a case though.

Old January 2nd 07, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
I'm not a lawyer, nor did I sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, but I
believe that you must prove you've been injured/damaged/whatever by the
libel in order to collect.

It would be an interesting twist - Juan's own attorney attempting to prove
that he has no credibilty, thus no damages.