zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old September 28th 05, 12:49 PM
Dan Nafe

In article BR3Te.9099$dm.4789@lakeread03,
"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote:

Juan Jimenez wrote:

[snip]
medals as if you were some hot**** war hero. You know why I could give a
rat's ass about your medals? Because I worked in SAR for the majority of my
time in the Corps, at SOES in MCAS Cherry Point, and the point of what I

[snip]
Translation: if yawn actually served he was a wrench bender who
stayed on the ground while better men flew the missions. Yawn's combat
time was fighting B girls in clubs and being defeated every time. That's
if anyone believes he was in the Marines.

The Air Wing ain't even The Real Marine Corps!

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Oh, and the Ahiar Farce ain't even the military!

;-
Old September 29th 05, 03:18 AM

Dan;

To the best of my knowledge Haitian registered planes are barred from
operating in the U.S. since the early to mid 90's. That's why this
company had a 129 certificate and the N registration on the planes that
it planned to operate in and out of the states.
One of the first things I had to deal with was trying to get the
maintenance on track. Going over the status of the fleet I found that
one of the LET's was 18 days over a "B" check. When I questioned them
as to why this was I was told that they didn't have a special tool to
perform one opertion on the check. So they just passed on doing any of
the inspection. If they would have read the next paragraph in the
Maint. manual it spelled out an alternative method without the tool.
One other among many that sticks out in my mind was that they never had
any tires changes in the log book. Come to find out they didn't have
the material to do the NDT on the rims so they didn't log any wheel
changes. I told them that didn't they think that the FAA might want to
know how they were getting 800 landings with no tire wear. Like I said
it was an adventure every rock I turned over I found a new snake.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

Old September 29th 05, 04:04 AM
Dan Nafe

In article .com,
wrote:

getting 800 landings with no tire wear

Not even I am that good!

;-
Old September 29th 05, 04:08 AM
Cy Galley

"Dan Nafe" wrote in message
In article .com,
wrote:

getting 800 landings with no tire wear

Not even I am that good!

;-

Zoom is! If you don't believe me, just ask him!

Old September 29th 05, 07:50 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article nUI_e.373409$x96.95685@attbi_s72, Cy Galley says...

getting 800 landings with no tire wear

Not even I am that good!

;-

Zoom is! If you don't believe me, just ask him!

Took the words right out of my mouth LOL!!!

Chuck (never wore out any shoes foot launching ultralights) S

Old September 29th 05, 10:26 PM

Chuck;

You wore shoes? I thought that you used the Fred Flintstone method.
After all you are living proof that Fred and Barney were more than just
good friends.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

Old October 6th 05, 02:20 AM
Juan Jimenez

"BobR" wrote in message
Poor Jaun, he never learned english very well and can't seem to

Still whining about lost money decades after the fact. You're such a wuss,
Bob.

Old October 6th 05, 02:21 AM
Juan Jimenez

Ric wrote:

Actually your exactly right Bob .Here's what I said right from jaun's
source:

"It's not designed to fly without a fuselage cover," Slusarczyk said,
adding
that he hopes to visit Jackson, see the wreckage and confer with the
National
Transportation Safety Board to help determine the cause of the crash."

It wasn't designed to without a fuselage cover but I never said that's
why it
crashed.
Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Just to play devils advocate here, you were talking to a reporter about
the fatal crash of one of you ultralight designs. If you didn't intend to
infer that flying the ultralight without a fuselage may have contributed
to the crash why on earth would you mention it?

Ric

Don't bother, Ric, it's the same BS technique he used in another near fatal
accident. The insurance company didn't even bother to go to trial.

Old October 6th 05, 02:25 AM
Juan Jimenez

You could always but your mouth when your butthole is... oops normal
location... well, put your mouth anywhere other than your butthole, try
that, and call Vern Rayburn to verify what Jim wrote.

Of course, not one of your putzes has the balls, so I won't hold my
breath....

Juan

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey Chuck,

I thought he might look at a picture of one occasionally. Lately my
favorite was the seven part TEST flight of the Eclipse jet. He tells
how they devised a test card for the flight and writing about control
harmony, phugoids. All his normal I'm a test pilot zzoomspeak. I'll bet
he was so excited he had to write the story with one hand. I would say
he was flogging his log with the other, but in his case it was probably
more like tickling his twig. The best part was if you read the AOPA
article they were the first to fly the plane. On top of that they flew
pretty much the same profile and Eclipse refers to the AOPA article in
their press releases.Wonder how long mooz walked around the hangar with
his parachute and crash helmet.
He will never be a contender always a pretender.

Frank M.Hitlaw
Jakarta, Indonesia

Old October 6th 05, 02:26 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Ric says...

That statement like many statements I gave to the news media are edited.

Are you implying that the AP reporter purposefully misquoted you? I do
believe that AP's management deserves to hear about this little accusation
of yours. Hmmm...