SAR4 is it any good ??

Old December 8th 03, 10:23 PM
JW

Default SAR4 is it any good ??

Hi all,

I saw this game ( search and recue 4 ) today in my local computer shop.

I was tempted but .....

Is it any good ??
realistic flightmodel ??
fun to play ??
chalenging levels ??

opinions please

THX in advance
JW

Old December 10th 03, 04:34 PM
mBee

http://www.icronticgames.com/index.p...&articleid=547

You can also try out the demo at Interactice Vision.

magne

Old December 11th 03, 05:37 PM
JW

That sounds like a plan, but any opinions from the die hard flight sim fans
???

JW

"mBee" mbeeALFAKRØLLonline.no schreef in bericht

Old December 14th 03, 08:50 PM

I could never get all of my controls to work with any of that company's
helicopter sims, but I'm in the process of converting over to USB from
gameport stuff. Once I do (this week) I'll be giving the SAR4 demo
another look.

From what I *could* tell, even though my throttle didn't work the first
time I tried the demo, it looked like a fairly decent helicopter sim
given that it's a game.

Dave Blevins

Old December 15th 03, 05:21 PM
JW

I would like to hear from you again
After you test it with the right controls .

JW
schreef in bericht
I could never get all of my controls to work with any of that company's
helicopter sims, but I'm in the process of converting over to USB from
gameport stuff. Once I do (this week) I'll be giving the SAR4 demo
another look.

From what I *could* tell, even though my throttle didn't work the first