Lecturing Bear Bottoms

Old December 25th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark LeFage

Default Lecturing Bear Bottoms

On Dec 27, 12:20 pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:

Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

Mark

one with the front wing maybe?
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General

Very good bb. Yes that is -a- canard.

It also comes in several popular kits, or models, ie,
Cozy MKIV, Long EZ, Velocity XL, etc.

Now go read up, and maybe they'll let you
join the rocket racing league.

Oh, and don't forget to get a pilots license.
They're kinda picky.

--
Mark Soon To Be Astronaut

*BWAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA* Mark(ie) the Nutzoid with no license, no plane
and no life outside being a bipolar ****4brains lectures BB on flying?
--
Some of us are a lot like cement - all mixed up and permanently
set.

Old December 25th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Mark

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:47:16 -0500, Samuel Luter wrote:

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:44:56 -0500, Mark LeFage wrote:

On Dec 27, 12:20 pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:

Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

Mark
one with the front wing maybe?
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General

Very good bb. Yes that is -a- canard.

It also comes in several popular kits, or models, ie,
Cozy MKIV, Long EZ, Velocity XL, etc.

Now go read up, and maybe they'll let you
join the rocket racing league.

Oh, and don't forget to get a pilots license.
They're kinda picky.

--
Mark Soon To Be Astronaut

*BWAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA* Mark(ie) the Nutzoid with no license, no plane
and no life outside being a bipolar ****4brains lectures BB on flying?

i love bb

The more I learn about building airplanes, the less I want to buy
something sealed in fiberglass, or covered in sheet metal 30 yrs. ago.
Mark, one who wired and plumbed his own house. And, a lot of kit planes
end up under dusty tarps unfinished too. It's a jet...the price is
about 39k. I'm ready to order.

http://www.lhaviation.com/site_frame...ugh2008_en.htm
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old December 25th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware
Lee Brickey

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:59:40 -0500, Mark wrote:

[...]

WTF?

You can kill "muslims" all day with that, Mark(ie)!

Old March 20th 10, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,misc.writing
za kAT

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 14:44:56 -0500, Mark LeFage wrote:

On Dec 27, 12:20 pm, Bear Bottoms wrote:

Yes sir, that's lately to me. What model?

Mark

one with the front wing maybe?
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General

Very good bb. Yes that is -a- canard.

It also comes in several popular kits, or models, ie,
Cozy MKIV, Long EZ, Velocity XL, etc.

Now go read up, and maybe they'll let you
join the rocket racing league.

Oh, and don't forget to get a pilots license.
They're kinda picky.

--
Mark Soon To Be Astronaut

*BWAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA* Mark(ie) the Nutzoid with no license, no plane
and no life outside being a bipolar ****4brains lectures BB on flying?

I support Bear Bottoms. Never ran drugs, doncha let him tell you
different.

Now thei *Mark(ie)*, he's a full blown assclown.
--
- www.zakATsKopterChat.com

The Death Of Bear Bottoms Jeffrey Bloss Piloting 11 November 10th 09 01:54 PM
pee wee the cave bear marika Simulators 2 May 13th 08 02:04 AM
BEAR BOMBER B.C. MALLAM Naval Aviation 3 February 2nd 08 12:53 AM
Mixture control bottoms-out against the firewall? Mark Hansen Owning 11 February 18th 06 02:52 PM
A flying Bear Fil330 Owning 1 October 31st 03 09:00 PM