Drug puts U.S. troops at risk for blood clots

Old November 26th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Colin Campbell

Default Drug puts U.S. troops at risk for blood clots

On 23 Nov 2006 11:42:53 -0800, wrote:

Paul wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15790137/

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.

So you have decided to proudly proclaim that you have neither had any
physics nor any chemistry classes.

It is really sad that anybody who can read an MSDS knows all those
claims about how dangerous DU is are hoaxes meant to fool the
gullible.

Bet you do not even know what an MSDS is - right?

--
There can be no triumph without loss.
No victory without suffering.
Old November 26th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
quarterbackjoe

Paul wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15790137/

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.

So you have decided to proudly proclaim that you have neither had any
physics nor any chemistry classes.

It is really sad that anybody who can read an MSDS knows all those
claims about how dangerous DU is are hoaxes meant to fool the
gullible.

Bet you do not even know what an MSDS is - right?

How's that war of yours going, Colin? Enough people senselessly killed
yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?
Old November 26th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Steve Hix

Paul wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15790137/

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.

So you have decided to proudly proclaim that you have neither had any
physics nor any chemistry classes.

It is really sad that anybody who can read an MSDS knows all those
claims about how dangerous DU is are hoaxes meant to fool the
gullible.

Bet you do not even know what an MSDS is - right?

How's that war of yours going, Colin? Enough people senselessly killed
yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?

You could have just answered "no" and been done with it.

But noooooooooo...
Old November 26th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,soc.singles
miguel

Steve Hix wrote:
quarterbackjoe wrote:
Colin Campbell wrote:
wrote:
Paul wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15790137/

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're
having with DU poisoning.

So you have decided to proudly proclaim that you have neither had
any physics nor any chemistry classes.

It is really sad that anybody who can read an MSDS knows all
those claims about how dangerous DU is are hoaxes meant to fool
the gullible.

Bet you do not even know what an MSDS is - right?

Colon, you are so smrt! smrt!

How's that war of yours going, Colin? Enough people senselessly
killed yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?

You could have just answered "no" and been done with it.

Where's the fun in that, tiny hix?

miguel

--
Democrats use bookmarks.
Republicans just bend over a page.
Old November 26th 06, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Colin Campbell

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:16:48 -0800, quarterbackjoe
wrote:

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.

So you have decided to proudly proclaim that you have neither had any
physics nor any chemistry classes.

It is really sad that anybody who can read an MSDS knows all those
claims about how dangerous DU is are hoaxes meant to fool the
gullible.

Bet you do not even know what an MSDS is - right?

How's that war of yours going, Colin? Enough people senselessly killed
yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?

Wow. I am impressed with the way you refuted my comments about the DU
hoax.

BTW - what makes you think you have any clue whatsoever about what is
going on in Iraq?

Old November 26th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
quarterbackjoe

wrote:

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.
So you have decided to proudly proclaim that you have neither had any
physics nor any chemistry classes.

It is really sad that anybody who can read an MSDS knows all those
claims about how dangerous DU is are hoaxes meant to fool the
gullible.

Bet you do not even know what an MSDS is - right?

How's that war of yours going, Colin? Enough people senselessly killed
yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?

Wow. I am impressed with the way you refuted my comments about the DU
hoax.

Not as impressed as I am with your ability to evade my question about
the war?

BTW - what makes you think you have any clue whatsoever about what is
going on in Iraq?

How's that war of yours going, colon? Enough people senselessly killed
yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?

I think I hit a nerve.

Old November 27th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Tankfixer

In article .com,
mumbled

Paul wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15790137/

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.

Not that you have any cite for that silly assertion.
Old November 27th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Paul J. Adam

In message . net,
Tankfixer writes
In article .com,
mumbled
Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.

Not that you have any cite for that silly assertion.

Now it's proving to be so difficult to substantiate the horror stories
about depleted uranium, there's a need for something else to whine
about...

--
The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its
warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done

Paul J. Adam - mainbox{at}jrwlynch[dot]demon(dot)codotuk
Old November 28th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Colin Campbell

wrote:

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.
So you have decided to proudly proclaim that you have neither had any
physics nor any chemistry classes.

It is really sad that anybody who can read an MSDS knows all those
claims about how dangerous DU is are hoaxes meant to fool the
gullible.

Bet you do not even know what an MSDS is - right?
How's that war of yours going, Colin? Enough people senselessly killed
yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?

Wow. I am impressed with the way you refuted my comments about the DU
hoax.

Not as impressed as I am with your ability to evade my question about
the war?

Not evading anything - just keeping on subject.

BTW - what makes you think you have any clue whatsoever about what is
going on in Iraq?

How's that war of yours going, colon? Enough people senselessly killed
yet for you to jump off the bandwagon?

Better than you think.

I guess that you missed the fact that Iraqi people approved their
constitution in a national referendum over a year ago?

I guess that you missed the fact that the Iraqi people elected a
parliament just under a year ago?

Here we have one of the world's youngest democracies - and you are
rooting for the people who want to deny the Iraqi people the freedoms
that they voted for.

I think I hit a nerve.

Naw, didn't even land in the range fan.

Old November 28th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army,us.military.national-guard
Colin Campbell

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:28:26 GMT, Tankfixer
wrote:

In article .com,
mumbled

Paul wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15790137/

Maybe this is all a cover story to hide the problems they're having
with DU poisoning.

Not that you have any cite for that silly assertion.

Of course not! He hates Bush and thus does not need facts or logic!