Ventus C (1986) - Flap and Gear Indicator

Old January 8th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Kochanski (KK)

Default Ventus C (1986) - Flap and Gear Indicator

Morning,

I am redoing a panel ... and have one of these LED gear/flap
indicators ... gear up/down ... flap +2 +1, 0, -1,-2 ...

I'm thinking this is a factory install item ... anybody have the
schematic with wire colors ?

gracias,

KK
Old January 12th 10, 10:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
StaPo

hello,
I also have Ventus C (1986) and I think that there
were no flap/gear indicators installed in that time,
thus supposing that yours is the retrofitted one.
I am considering to install homemade flap position indicator into my
Ventus,
could you please ocasionally send me photo of flap position senders,
or some info how flap positions are taken?

brgds

EG
Old January 12th 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Scholz[_2_]

StaPo wrote:
hello,
I also have Ventus C (1986) and I think that there
were no flap/gear indicators installed in that time,
thus supposing that yours is the retrofitted one.
I am considering to install homemade flap position indicator into my
Ventus,
could you please ocasionally send me photo of flap position senders,
or some info how flap positions are taken?

brgds

EG

on this page http://www.streckenflug.at/index.php?p=technik
you can find some photos and a description of a solution that works with
reed magnet switches. The page is in german, if you need a translation
give me a call.

Peter
Old January 19th 10, 01:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
StaPo

on this page http://www.streckenflug.at/index.php?p=technik
you can find some photos and a description of a solution that works with
*reed magnet switches. The page is in german, if you need a translation
give me a call.

Peter

thanks for the tip,
the pictures are "selbsterklärend",