Borgelt B50 wanted (prefer USA)

Old January 6th 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Borgelt B50 wanted (prefer USA)

I am looking for a B50, can have either size vario display. If you
have upgraded and would like to sell on please contact me.

Old January 6th 10, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fred[_5_]

On Jan 5, 4:06*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:
I am looking for a B50, can have either size vario display. *If you
have upgraded and would like to sell on please contact me.

Tim:

I have what you're looking for. Contact me at flasor AT frognet.net.
Or call 775 790-4314 9-5 PST. Fred LaSor
Old January 9th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Werner Rüegger

On Jan 5, 6:06*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:
I am looking for a B50, can have either size vario display. *If you
have upgraded and would like to sell on please contact me.

Hello Tim,

Did you ever find a B50. I have one that I would consider selling. I
bought it new in 07. My B50 was the last built and includes the
optional temperature probe. Works great.
Old January 10th 10, 11:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soaring1978

Hi Werner,

I am also looking for used B50 or B500. If Tim already got the one
from Fred, I will be interested in your unit.
I sent a mail to you. Thanks.

Old January 18th 10, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
dieselbreath

On Jan 10, 5:40*am, Soaring1978 wrote:
Hi Werner,

I am also looking for used B50 or B500. If Tim already got the one
from Fred, I will be interested in your unit.
I sent a mail to you. Thanks.

I have a B500VE with GCD for sale. Works perfect.

David

Borgelt B50 supervario wanted Scott Kemper Soaring 0 September 8th 09 12:56 AM
Wanted: Borgelt B40 Papa3 Soaring 1 July 22nd 09 03:24 AM
Wanted: Borgelt B40 Vario [email protected] Soaring 4 September 16th 08 03:07 AM
Borgelt B50 wanted [email protected] Soaring 4 June 4th 08 02:29 AM
Headset wanted - prefer David Clark Marty from Sunny Florida Aviation Marketplace 0 October 5th 04 02:54 PM