sold my plane, need to fly

Old July 15th 05, 10:05 PM
usenet poster

Default sold my plane, need to fly

I just sold my bonanza. I need to make some trips once in a while. How
can I find someone to let me use their plane? There is a club nearby but
they have a two hour per day minimum.

Sacramento area...

-K

Old July 16th 05, 12:31 AM
Robert M. Gary

Two places I know of that will wave the 2hr requirement. CFI (Carter
Flygare Inc) will usually work something out. Flying Vikings at Rancho
Murieta does not have a 2hr requirement. I teach with Flying Vikings.
They have several 182s and can arrange for an Arrow.

-robert gary, CFI

Old July 16th 05, 12:48 PM
Denny

Well, you won't use my plane... The reason that I spend twice as much
per hour to own over what it would cost to rent is so I don't have to
share MY plane....

denny

Old July 16th 05, 01:04 PM
Dude

Well, you won't use my plane... The reason that I spend twice as much
per hour to own over what it would cost to rent is so I don't have to
share MY plane....

denny

Nice job of sounding like a complete ass Denny.

Chris

Old July 16th 05, 01:13 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Dude" said:
Well, you won't use my plane... The reason that I spend twice as much
per hour to own over what it would cost to rent is so I don't have to
share MY plane....
denny

Nice job of sounding like a complete ass Denny.

Why? Sounds like a perfect justification for owning versus renting. I
wish I could afford a plane so I wouldn't have to deal with garbage under
the seats and in the baggage compartment, not being able to set up stuff
and leave it set up, having to cart my GPS and headset back and forth to
the airport instead of leaving it in the plane, having to book way in
advance to get the dates I want, etc.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of
Old July 16th 05, 01:40 PM
Dude

Why?

Im just saying you could give advice and be nice about it you dont have
to sound like some stuck up ass. Who wouldnt want to OWN their own
plane. The person who started this had one of his own and for what ever
reason sold it.
I doubt he's looking for a free rental all the time, probably just a
good deal.

Chris

Old July 16th 05, 04:17 PM
Toks Desalu

Yeah, Dude got a point!
That comment was rude and unnecessary to someone who is looking for a
reasonable way to get to Albuqerque from Sacramento. If a person don't want
to share his/her plane, that person should keep his/her mouth shut.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to Soar!

ps.com...

Old July 16th 05, 05:00 PM
Denny

Ummmm, my post was intended to be a funny schtick... It didn't pan out
that way, so the stage manager just used the dreaded hook to haul me
off ... It's probably going to be the end of my Vaudeville career...
sniff
denny

Old July 16th 05, 06:03 PM
Howard Nelson

"Toks Desalu" wrote in message
Yeah, Dude got a point!
That comment was rude and unnecessary to someone who is looking for a
reasonable way to get to Albuqerque from Sacramento. If a person don't

want
to share his/her plane, that person should keep his/her mouth shut.

Toks Desalu
PP-ASEL
Dyin' to Soar!

SAC - ABQ RT $342 American West

Howard

Old July 16th 05, 09:00 PM
Montblack

("Denny" wrote)
Ummmm, my post was intended to be a funny schtick... It didn't pan out
that way, so the stage manager just used the dreaded hook to haul me
off ... It's probably going to be the end of my Vaudeville career...

"He's funny. I know funny, and this guy is funny!"

You know, he's funny, he's like a Marx Brother.

I understand you're pretty funny as a dee-jay and, well, comedy is kind of a
hobby of mine. Well, actually, it's a little more than just a hobby,
Reader's Digest is considering publishing two of my jokes.

Sir, the man has got an irreverent tendency. He did a very off-color parody
of former VP Nixon.
General: I thought it was hilarious.

Sir, in my heart, I know I'm funny.

We got one letter from a man who thought that Hauk's comedy was "visionary
and interesting." The other eleven hundred calls say that the man can't do
comedy to save his dick!... That's a direct quote, sir.

- Good Morning Vietnam (1987)

Montblack

My first aerobatic lesson Marco Rispoli Piloting 6 April 13th 05 02:21 PM
Rental policy Robert Piloting 83 May 13th 04 05:29 PM
rec.aviation.aerobatics FAQ Dr. Guenther Eichhorn Aerobatics 0 October 1st 03 07:27 AM
rec.aviation.aerobatics FAQ Dr. Guenther Eichhorn Aerobatics 0 September 1st 03 07:27 AM
rec.aviation.aerobatics FAQ Dr. Guenther Eichhorn Aerobatics 0 August 1st 03 07:27 AM