POEM: Red Clam Sauce

Old August 18th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Charles Lysaght

Default POEM: Red Clam Sauce

I split your butt cheeks.
ecstacy
Pour on the red clam sauce.
squishy
We've been through a whole gallon.
clam enema
I like riding you more than bikes.
hairy
I have clams stuck to my balls.
snack
We smell like a fish monger.
dying
I passionately scream out your name.
Tom

Chuck

http://liewriter.diaryland.com
Old August 18th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Charles Lysaght wrote in news:57785be3-6035-44ea-
:

I split your butt cheeks.
ecstacy
Pour on the red clam sauce.
squishy
We've been through a whole gallon.
clam enema
I like riding you more than bikes.
hairy
I have clams stuck to my balls.
snack
We smell like a fish monger.
dying
I passionately scream out your name.
Tom

Chuck

http://liewriter.diaryland.com

Nice Chuckles. how's the child molestation business these days?

Bertie
Old August 18th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
DanO

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Charles Lysaght wrote in news:57785be3-6035-44ea-
:

I split your butt cheeks.
ecstacy
Pour on the red clam sauce.
squishy
We've been through a whole gallon.
clam enema
I like riding you more than bikes.
hairy
I have clams stuck to my balls.
snack
We smell like a fish monger.
dying
I passionately scream out your name.
Tom

Chuck

http://liewriter.diaryland.com

Nice Chuckles. how's the child molestation business these days?

Bertie

I figured he was one of your old friends.

Old August 18th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poetry,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"DanO" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Charles Lysaght wrote in
:

I split your butt cheeks.
ecstacy
Pour on the red clam sauce.
squishy
We've been through a whole gallon.
clam enema
I like riding you more than bikes.
hairy
I have clams stuck to my balls.
snack
We smell like a fish monger.
dying
I passionately scream out your name.
Tom

Chuck

http://liewriter.diaryland.com

Nice Chuckles. how's the child molestation business these days?

Bertie

I figured he was one of your old friends.

Nah, but you have a lot in common with him. He's tried the same crap on
me as you have.

Ended pretty much the same way as it's going to for you as well....

Bertie
Old August 18th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
DanO

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"DanO" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in

I figured he was one of your old friends.

Nah, but you have a lot in common with him. He's tried the same crap on
me as you have.

Ended pretty much the same way as it's going to for you as well....

Bertie

Probably because you are too stooopid to understand our motives. You sure
haven't done worth a **** so far.

Old August 19th 08, 10:43 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island
Dennis M. Hammes

Chairman Cow wrote:

In article , Little Meow says...

Charles Lysaght wrote in news:57785be3-6035-44ea-
:

I split your butt cheeks.
ecstacy
Pour on the red clam sauce.
squishy
We've been through a whole gallon.
clam enema
I like riding you more than bikes.
hairy
I have clams stuck to my balls.
snack
We smell like a fish monger.
dying
I passionately scream out your name.
Tom

Chuck

This adds a whole new dimension to your blog
entries regarding your fondness for cooking.
Now I can see what truly sates your epicurean
desires. Keep up the good work, Chuck!

But what kind of wine would you serve with it?

The same whine he serves with vegetarian chicken.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old August 19th 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,talk.us.rhode-island
morgan mair fheal

In article ,
"Dennis M. Hammes" wrote:

Chairman Cow wrote:

In article , Little Meow says...

[...]

play that chicken music gay boy

jerry
jerry
jerry
jerry
jerry
has chuck ever been on jerry springer?

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven