ANTHRAX IN A CAN

Old September 23rd 04, 06:23 PM
Cribsheet

Default ANTHRAX IN A CAN

ANTHRAX IN A CAN

When a lone terrorist can decimate a city with a Coke can full of anthrax
it’s time to rethink our policies. Over six million 40x8x8 foot containers
enter our ports annually and less than six percent are inspected. It only
takes one container to conceal weapons that could wipe out an entire city. In
a post 9/11 world, countries should be as self sufficient as possible we cannot
trade with those we cannot trust--survival has to take precedence over
commerce. As one sage said, `Patriots place country before commerce-traitors
place commerce before country. `

There is no way to stop terrorists intent on committing suicide other than to
keep them out of the country. Once they are inside the country, it’s
doubtful whether they can be stopped. We need an immediate immigration
moratorium, strict interior enforcement and the use of the National Guard plus
state and local police to backup our undermanned Border Patrol. If our
politicians refuse to change course, the outlook for the future is bleak.

Please copy and distribute freely.

Old September 23rd 04, 06:30 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Cribsheet" wrote in message
[...]

Why would anyone want to redistribute this nonsense? The old Soviet's had an
anthrax release at a bio plant some years back that released tens of
*pounds* of the stuff into the atmosphere...yeah, some folks died, but it
did not "decimate" the city. An immigration moratorium? Guess you don't hold
with that inscription on the Statue of Liberty, eh? You'd rather cower in
fear and resort to draconian measures in a self-destructive (all that new
blood injected into the nation by immigrants is what makes us what we are)
attempt to ensure your safety? Suit yourself, but I'd rather not.

Brooks

Old September 23rd 04, 08:47 PM
B2431

From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 9/23/2004 12:30 PM Central Daylight Time

"Cribsheet" wrote in message
[...]

If you really want to have fun explain to him what "decimate" really means

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired