For Sale: ILEC SN10B 2-seat System with USB Adapter

Old November 16th 15, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default For Sale: ILEC SN10B 2-seat System with USB Adapter

ILEC SN10B and SN10-2 Two-seat System with USB Adapter

Photos of this particular system:
http://glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=808

ILEC SN10 Details:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/ilec.htm

I was just organizing my instrument demos for the SSA Convention and I found
this system. It is my ILEC SN10 demo. It is a complete system for 1 or 2
seat sailplane - except that a GPS is not included. It also includes an
ILEC USB Adapter. The system includes 2 RAZ vario display meters which
could be used in a single seat glider to display 2 different vario
functions - such as climb vario/netto and speed-to-fly.

My best guess at the manufacture date of the system is 2005. It is in
perfect condition - having been installed in a demo stand and kept in a
waterproof rugged case. These instruments have never been installed in a
sailplane. The faces of the units look perfectly new. There are a few
minor scratches on the metal cases of the instruments, but you wouldn't see
those when they are mounted in the glider.

I will update the units to the latest software version before shipment.

Included
- ILEC SN10B, SN: 467
- RAZ vario meter
- ILEC SN10 PC Cable (A $30 FTDI Chip USB adapter cable is probably required
for connection to a PC.)
- SN10 Panel Cable with GPS data connections
- SN10 Main Wiring Harness with temperature sensor and connections for 12V
power, cruise/climb switch and 2 RAZ vario meters
- ILEC SN10-2 2nd-seat repeater - Operation mirrors the function of the
SN10B front-seat unit - so both pilots are looking at the same information
at all times.
- 2nd RAZ vario meter for use with the SN10-2 or the SN10B
- ILEC SN10 USB Adapter
- Printed and bound SN10 manual
- Printed and stapled SN10 USB Adapter manual

The list prices for these items a
- ILEC SN10B system: $1850
- ILEC SN10-2 system: $1165
- ILEC SN10 USB Adapter: $240
Total: $3255

Sale Price: $995

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old November 19th 15, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

The SN10-2 2nd seat repeater and 2nd RAZ vario meter have been sold.

The new price for the SN10B, RAZ vario meter, cables and USB adapter is:
$795. Printed manuals are also included. A GPS is not included.

This is a like-new demo system. It is a very good price for these items.
New units would be:
- ILEC SN10B system: $1850
- ILEC SN10 USB Adapter: $240
Total: $2090

Sale Price: $795.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old November 22nd 15, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

The SN10B system has been sold.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

ILEC SN10B F/S QRP Nimbus C Soaring 0 January 9th 15 08:20 PM
ILEC SN10B for sale [email protected] Soaring 1 September 16th 14 03:31 PM
ILEC SN10B [email protected] Soaring 5 August 28th 13 10:55 PM
ILEC SN10B for sale - with many extras Paul Remde Soaring 0 April 30th 13 04:28 PM
Documentation update for ILEC SN10/SN10B USB adapter Dave Nadler Soaring 0 February 22nd 10 04:15 PM