US Women's Team Presentation at SSA Convention in Little Rock

Old February 24th 20, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jamie Shore

Default US Women's Team Presentation at SSA Convention in Little Rock

The 2020 WWGC US Team of Sylvia Grandstaff, Sarah Arnold and Kathy Fosha had a fantastic presentation at the SSA Convention banquet on Saturday. It was the most interesting convention banquet presentation that I've witnessed. Their presentation was well prepared, had a great narrative, well organized, thoughtful, funny, great graphics, great musical accompaniment and most of all had a wonderful story.

Jamie Shore
Soaring Club of Houston
Old February 24th 20, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

And to see all three of them talk with such great passion made me so very, very proud of them. The ending was a real tear jerking triumph with the National Anthem of USA playing as Sarah became a World Champion!

We will see much more success for these fine ladies in the future!

Tony Smolder
Soaring Club of Houston
Old February 24th 20, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I totally agree! Wonderful presentation by three ladies I am proud to have as my friends.
Old February 24th 20, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 9:01:57 AM UTC-5, Jamie Shore wrote:
The 2020 WWGC US Team of Sylvia Grandstaff, Sarah Arnold and Kathy Fosha had a fantastic presentation at the SSA Convention banquet on Saturday. It was the most interesting convention banquet presentation that I've witnessed. Their presentation was well prepared, had a great narrative, well organized, thoughtful, funny, great graphics, great musical accompaniment and most of all had a wonderful story.

Jamie Shore
Soaring Club of Houston

I agree- Outstanding
UH
Old February 25th 20, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Schrader[_2_]

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 9:01:57 AM UTC-5, Jamie Shore wrote:
The 2020 WWGC US Team of Sylvia Grandstaff, Sarah Arnold and Kathy Fosha had a fantastic presentation at the SSA Convention banquet on Saturday. It was the most interesting convention banquet presentation that I've witnessed. Their presentation was well prepared, had a great narrative, well organized, thoughtful, funny, great graphics, great musical accompaniment and most of all had a wonderful story.

Jamie Shore
Soaring Club of Houston

I haven't felt that inspired to race since drinking the coolaid at Harris Hill in 2005... returning to Florida hell bent on flying nothing but 200-300km triangles in G-103 every time out. I'm hopefull the weather will cooperate this weekend at Seminole Lake.
Old February 25th 20, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:16:44 PM UTC-6, Christopher Schrader wrote:
On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 9:01:57 AM UTC-5, Jamie Shore wrote:
The 2020 WWGC US Team of Sylvia Grandstaff, Sarah Arnold and Kathy Fosha had a fantastic presentation at the SSA Convention banquet on Saturday. It was the most interesting convention banquet presentation that I've witnessed. Their presentation was well prepared, had a great narrative, well organized, thoughtful, funny, great graphics, great musical accompaniment and most of all had a wonderful story.

Jamie Shore
Soaring Club of Houston

I haven't felt that inspired to race since drinking the coolaid at Harris Hill in 2005... returning to Florida hell bent on flying nothing but 200-300km triangles in G-103 every time out. I'm hopefull the weather will cooperate this weekend at Seminole Lake.

It was a really inspiring talk and know the soaring community enjoyed being able to live vicariously through them so their words, pictures and videos certainly helped. This was my first convention so I don't have anything to compare against...but this seems hard to beat. Thanks to the Women's team!

Chuck Werninger
Soaring Club of Houston