9/11 Proof: Black box proves no passenger jet hit Pentagon

Old July 9th 07, 04:49 PM posted to dc.general,alt.politics.bush,us.military,us.military.army,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default 9/11 Proof: Black box proves no passenger jet hit Pentagon

John Carrier wrote:
SNIP

Compare any claims made in this video with huge collection of eye
witnesses and physical evidence, which is consistant with a commercial
757 hitting the Pentagon.

And a rather obvious question: If the Pentagon were NOT hit by AAL flight
77, just where did that 757 go?

R / John

If there's one thing I've learned about these conspiracy people, it's
that there is nothing.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....that will alter their
thinking or change their mind.
The 101 reasoning for this is that it's not the incident at all that is
in question with them, it's how the incident plays into their overall
agenda as a tool....simple really.
To them, there is only the agenda.
Discussing a specific incident with them based on fact and intelligence
is a lesson in utter futility.
The message here is that they don't actually care about the counter
argument as it doesn't fit the agenda. :-))
Dudley Henriques
Old July 9th 07, 05:49 PM
Larry Cauble Larry Cauble is offline
Junior Member

Location: Oregon, USA

Can someone go get some more tin foil? We're gonna need more tin foil.

In fact, take a pickup truck because we are defintely gonna need a very, very large amount of tin foil for this job.
Old July 9th 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Bob McKellar[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
John Carrier wrote:
[...]

On the other hand....
We haven't had to listen to XXX999 theories for the last 6 years.

Bob McKellar

Old July 9th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

John Carrier wrote:
[...]

Theirs or mine :-)
DH