I BUY AND SELL AIRCRAFT PARTS

Old November 20th 05, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default I BUY AND SELL AIRCRAFT PARTS

Dear Aviation Logistics, Maintenance, AOG Desk, Sales/Surplus and
Procurement Professional:
Thank you for the opportunity to present your organization with an
opportunity to significantly improve your supply chain procurement and
Surplus sales capabilities.
My name is Frank Rivera. Allow me to formally introduce myself. I
procure, source, locate and market military and commercial aviation
parts worldwide. A marketing professional with over 25 years experience
here to serve you, my
Prospective valued customer.
I will provide value to your company by:
-Consolidating procurement for aerospace related
procurement to a single source, greatly reducing procurement cost and
time your organization will be able to search at one source for
inventory available from other locations and divisions, your Approved
Vendors and new vendors.
-Increasing turnover on all aerospace related inventory, whether new or
surplus.
Consolidating procurement to a single point via the use of my services,
represents tremendous procurement cost savings to your organization.
This consolidation will allow your organization to first seek desired
inventory from sources our Paid inventory Databases and in stock
inventory systems.
This is typically. the fastest and most cost effective source from
which to procure a required part.
Second your organization will have access to Approved Vendors stocking
the desired inventory. Second to internal sourcing, this is the
preferred and most common method your organization will have access to
95% of all Aviation approved buyers and distributors already listing
stock thru my sources of databases globally.
Additionally, I will procure new vendors for your
organization using internal and external databases of more than 20,000
certified companies worldwide, and a network of more than 15,000+
established client companies. This removes the burden of locating new
vendors from your logistical and procurement teams.
Each time you have an AOG or a Hard to find part, send me an email at
: 24/7/365 and I will find for you for the very
best price. If I don't have it on stock, I will track it down anywhere
in the world to meet your specifications.
Additionally, If your company has excess Surplus
Stock then please read the following requirement:
We need your EXCESS INVENTORY to sell, any condition parts, bulk
orders, surplus AVAILABLE NOW, I want to purchase the following
requirements:
* EXPENDIBLES: Any Condition
* ROTABLES: NEW GENERATION,
* 320, 737-300, 757, 777,747-400
* JT8-15 and JT17-17 Engines
* CFM Engines
* Airbus: A319, A320, A330*/A340*
* Boeing: B727*, B737, B747, B757, B767,B777
* Engines Supported
* V-2500
* JT8D*
* JT9D*
* PW2000
* PW4000
Full traceability, Corrosion AD paperwork and certification. As removed
preferred.
Serviceable or overhauled will be considered. Expedite your response in
a Excel File with condition code, quantity, aircraft type. Send your
inventory file to
for analysis, consideration and
formal letter of intent to purchase with an Offer.
My capital for investment exceeds the 20MM USD Mark with opportunities
for the order to re-occur.
Also, for approved customers I can offer the following terms:
* A $300,000.00 Credit Line
* NET-90 Terms
Please forward me your DUNS Number, Banking and Trade references for
account establishment.
Call me if you have any special requirements, questions, concerns or
feedback or if you just need help with any aviation question. With
24/7/365 support, Our service is the one service your organization
needs for maintenance, parts, and logistical help to resolve any issue
you might encounter.
I offer you Cost-Effective Solutions The old adage, "Time is money," is
especially true when an aircraft is out of service.
My 24/7/365 Global Emergency Helpdesk Created by time, crafted by skill
and knowledge and value-
-these are some of the properties that define my service.
I am Your one-stop-shop to all of your aviation needs!! No Task Too
Great or Too Small.
Our inventory stands at over 500,000 line items! If we don't have what
you are looking for, our Team can find any part you may need to get
your aircraft back in service and help you obtain the best value price!

We have in stock certified and taggef rotables and
avionics for quick exchange sales. We offer quick turn service on
customer property sent to our overhaul facility. Strategically located
thru the world, we can and do ship all over the world everyday to
support our customers. We truly have coverage 24/7 - feel free to put
us to the test.
People make the difference, All the parts in the world won't keep a
business relationship alive. My people make the difference. Our sales
staff goes way "above and beyond" taking orders, insuring that not only
do you get the part you want, but that you get the part you need, as
well as any additional items that may be required to complete the
requirement.
My service is complimentary and I come to the table bringin you:
* -Knowledge
* -Resources
* -Reliability
* -Efficiency
* -Access
* -Technology
I look forward to serving you for many years to come.

With warm regards,
Frank Rivera
Program Manager
GLOBAL 24/7/365 AOG DESK AND SURPLUS INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS

Old November 22nd 05, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

You would think someone who wants to do business like this would have
a bit more presentation and hawk his **** differently on a news group.