Apollo stuff - last chance

Old December 6th 03, 06:24 AM
richard riley

Default Apollo stuff - last chance

I just wanted to give RAHers one last chance to buy Apollo (UPSAT,
GARMINAT, whatever you want to call them) avionics at a deep discount.
I will be closing my account Christmas day. Most stuff is about
25-30% off, more on some, less on others. About $1k off an SL30, $3k
off a CNX-80. Whole stacks get about another 5% off.

1) Because the business is closing down, I need payment with order.
2) I can take credit cards with a 2.2% surcharge.
3) Buyer pays actual shipping and insurance, shipping method of their
choice.
4) Delivery in about 2 weeks.
5) You can install it yourself without voiding the warranty.
6) The warranty starts when you install it - and you get a free
database update when you register the warrantee.

Contact me at richard (atsign) riley (dot) net. Time is VERY short
and cannot be extended. If you write me on December 28 and want to
buy radios for 10 airplanes, I won't be able to help you.
Old December 7th 03, 11:07 PM
Brian K. Michalk

Hi Richard,

I asked you this in a different email forum, but perhaps some RAH
members have some different information?

What's the future of the Apollo line of avionics? Richard felt that
the SL30 would be continued, but not much more information than that.
I'll give Garmin a call tomorrow to see what they say, if anything.

I am interested in the features the Apollo stack provides which the
Garmin technology does not. I am curious if the cost of individual
units is going to go down, or up, or if the line will continue.

Does anyone have any insider information they would be willing to
share?

Thanks.

Yo! Fuel Tank! Veeduber Home Built 15 October 25th 03 02:57 AM
Sewing Needle Suitable for Hand-Stitching Heavy Stuff Like Canvas and Carpet ThJester99 Home Built 4 August 6th 03 07:26 PM
Sewing Needle Suitable for Hand-Stitching Heavy Stuff Like Canvas and Carpet Larry Smith Home Built 0 August 4th 03 01:31 PM
Sewing Needle Suitable for Hand-Stitching Heavy Stuff Like Canvasand Carpet Shelly Home Built 0 August 2nd 03 05:42 PM
Last Chance -- Free Beer in Iowa Sunday! Jay Honeck Home Built 2 July 26th 03 05:45 AM