Latest Success

Old December 8th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises
Mark.[_2_]

Default Latest Success

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.

I'm very excited about this opportunity
which will enable me to apply a breakthrough in
this field that I've recently achieved which will
allow me to pursue my other current interest
of aviation, and allow me to buy my new plane
much sooner than I had anticipated although I have been buying
a plane for over four years now who's counting.

Prioritization of time greatly disinclines me to play usenet,
which has became primarilly a wasteland of
derelicts and the bored but I'm back now that I
have finished my latest adventure. To China and back in
three days. You can't do that.

I'm making millions now. I'm smarter than you.

I accepted a partnership
which allows me to see the development and
implementation of my cutting edge technology, as
my proof of concept mass marketing model
described. I also have invented a compass that points
only to the Southwest.

I don't fool with micromanagement of
labor. That's what the people who work under
partner do, the peons who I pee on.

Here it is:

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/05/0514_green_china_awardees/11.htm

---
Mark IV Entreprenuer Supreme
Old December 8th 10, 06:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises
Phil

Good for you, don't forget your suntan lotion and bird**** remover

I'm very excited about this opportunity
which will enable me to apply a breakthrough in
this field that I've recently achieved which will
allow me to pursue my other current interest
of aviation, and allow me to buy my new plane
much sooner than I had anticipated although I have been buying
a plane for over four years now who's counting.

Take your time! But shouldn't a pilot's license be obtained first?
Does that take four (4) years too?

Prioritization of time greatly disinclines me to play usenet,
which has became primarilly a wasteland of
derelicts and the bored but I'm back now that I
have finished my latest adventure. To China and back in
three days. You can't do that.

I suppose if I rowed...:0)

I'm making millions now. I'm smarter than you.

Compelling arguments, Mark!

I accepted a partnership
which allows me to see the development and
implementation of my cutting edge technology, as
my proof of concept mass marketing model
described. I also have invented a compass that points
only to the Southwest.

Perfect for rooftop solar radiation enquiries!

I don't fool with micromanagement of
labor. That's what the people who work under
partner do, the peons who I pee on.

ick

Here it is:

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/05/0514_green_china_awardees/11.htm

Now isn't /that/ something, so proud Mark must be!

Mark IV Entreprenuer Supreme

To say the least.

Phil
Old December 8th 10, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises
Phil

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:11:18 -0600, nfw wrote:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:24:00 -0500, Phil
wrote:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:18:48 -0500, Mark. wrote:

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.

Good for you, don't forget your suntan lotion and bird**** remover

Hey Phil do you run a bitbucket podcast in maryland?

Are you a fan?

Phil
Old December 9th 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises
none

wrote:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:18:48 -0500, Mark. wrote:

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.
Good for you, don't forget your suntan lotion and bird**** remover

Hey Phil do you run a bitbucket podcast in maryland?

Are you a fan?

Phil

Hi Phil

Are you the Phil from the old days, circa 2005? Where's gekko, towse
and the gang????

lurrrve

Robert

'the talking horse" by the Melvinery s.

the video is about someone very very near and very dear

Robert
Old December 9th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises
none

wrote:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:18:48 -0500, Mark. wrote:

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.
Good for you, don't forget your suntan lotion and bird**** remover
Hey Phil do you run a bitbucket podcast in maryland?

Are you a fan?

Phil

Hi Phil

Are you the Phil from the old days, circa 2005? Where's gekko, towse
and the gang????

lurrrve

Robert

'the talking horse" by the Melvinery s.

the video is about someone very very near and very dear

Robert

Typo -- The Melvins

They're gonna pay for that video

Robert
Old December 9th 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises
Phil

wrote:

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 13:18:48 -0500, Mark. wrote:

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.
Good for you, don't forget your suntan lotion and bird**** remover
Hey Phil do you run a bitbucket podcast in maryland?

Are you a fan?

Phil

Hi Phil

Are you the Phil from the old days, circa 2005? Where's gekko, towse
and the gang????

lurrrve

Robert

Thanks for the lurrrve, Robert, but no, not arranged with those gits.

'the talking horse" by the Melvinery s.

the video is about someone very very near and very dear

Robert

I will have to take a run at that.

Thanks,

Yourrrs Forever,

Phil
Old December 10th 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.physics,misc.writing,rec.travel.cruises
none

wrote:

[...]

Yep, I'm forever yourrrs

Cheers bud

Robert

My Latest Success Mark Piloting 6 October 20th 10 05:12 PM
Handheld GPS, a success Mark Piloting 0 January 22nd 10 12:00 AM
SATS Success! Larry Dighera Piloting 8 May 7th 08 05:12 AM
You're way to success!! [email protected] Piloting 1 March 18th 08 05:52 PM