Serengeti Sunglass Parts

Old July 21st 05, 10:34 PM
RST Engineering

Default Serengeti Sunglass Parts

As luck would have it, I tore the right paddle from its mount on my
Serengeti glasses while loading the airplane for departure. Not a chance I
can get them fixed by tomorrow morning, but when I get back does anybody
know of a good place to get repair parts for Serengetis?

Jim

Old July 22nd 05, 12:07 AM
Ron Natalie

RST Engineering wrote:
As luck would have it, I tore the right paddle from its mount on my
Serengeti glasses while loading the airplane for departure. Not a chance I
can get them fixed by tomorrow morning, but when I get back does anybody
know of a good place to get repair parts for Serengetis?

Jim

When I busted the temple on my Serengeti I just went to the Lenscrafters
(the local One Hour optical place where I ordered the thing originally).
They dug through the random parts bin until they came up with one that
was approximately the right size and color.

Old July 22nd 05, 03:48 AM
Alan Gerber

RST Engineering wrote:
As luck would have it, I tore the right paddle from its mount on my
Serengeti glasses while loading the airplane for departure. Not a chance I
can get them fixed by tomorrow morning, but when I get back does anybody
know of a good place to get repair parts for Serengetis?

I sent mine back to the factory when I got a chip in one of the lenses.
It was pretty quick, and didn't cost too much.

.... Alan
--
Alan Gerber
gerber AT panix DOT com
Old July 22nd 05, 08:42 PM
Ross Richardson

I did a google and found the company. They sent me a pair of temple
pieces and I installed my self. Still $$$

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP
KSWI

Old July 22nd 05, 09:34 PM
Bushleague

Interesting they said that they could not help me with the temples on
my circa 1990 "Driver's" with the Corning vermillion lens since there
have been design changes. Most comfotable pair on a bright day,
leaving you with rods left for night time.

Bush

"certified' parts Jimmy B. Owning 51 March 18th 05 06:04 PM
molding plexiglas websites? [email protected] Owning 44 February 17th 05 09:33 PM
Grumman E2C Parts Numbers needed CaptAro Restoration 0 July 9th 04 12:50 AM
Navion Parts Availability Margy Natalie Owning 12 August 15th 03 03:47 AM
Navion Parts Availability Margy Natalie Restoration 10 August 15th 03 03:47 AM