Sup, All & Sorry, No Write Up On S/A

Old May 3rd 07, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

Default Sup, All & Sorry, No Write Up On S/A

Well don't look like I will be writing up anything on the Archer III to
South Africa got to be in Independence at Cessna Friday morning for a 182
pickup taking to UK or Germany When I return I am Dropping a 150 in Peru so
I will be busy for a little while!!!! I promise I will write something up
one day!

Old May 3rd 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

On May 2, 9:49 pm, "NW_Pilot"
wrote:
Well don't look like I will be writing up anything on the Archer III to
South Africa got to be in Independence at Cessna Friday morning for a 182
pickup taking to UK or Germany When I return I am Dropping a 150 in Peru so
I will be busy for a little while!!!! I promise I will write something up
one day!

I wish I had your job...

Jet-setting around the world in light pistons airplanes; I honestly
can't think of a better gig.

Old May 3rd 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_2_]

"buttman" wrote in message
ups.com...

I wish I had your job...

Jet-setting around the world in light pistons airplanes; I honestly
can't think of a better gig.

Shouldn't that be 'prop-setting around the world' or 'piston-setting around
the world'?

Although it sounds like a great job, I'm sure it5 has plenty of drawbacks.
I'm sure it would stop being fun for me the first time I didn't feel like
flying today, but sill had to.

Old May 3rd 07, 11:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
kontiki

buttman wrote:

I wish I had your job...

The grass is always greener.....

It sounds cool but for the risk and time away from
home (living out of a suitcase) it doesn't pay squat.

In gthe long run its nice to live at home and make
enough money to own your own plane.
Old May 3rd 07, 12:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 2 May 2007 21:49:24 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote in
:

I promise I will write something up one day!

After a long day/night flying, what do you do at alone in your hotel
room in a foreign country?

You have a laptop, and the day's events are fresh in your mind. Why
not consider this an opportunity to hone your typing/English grammar,
and writing skills during these moments of solitude? Just launch MS
Word, and into another chapter in your book of adventurous youthful
pursuits. Who knows, you might even be able to market your stories;
they would make interesting articles for the slick magazines, or taken
together, an autobiographical novel, but at least you'll be able to
reflect back on these heady days of travel throughout the globe, and
relive some of the mysteries and events you have witnessed over the
years.

Don't let these priceless experiences fade into oblivion. You'll be
happy you invested a few moments a day, and so will your readers.

http://www.cuw.edu/Tools/current_stu...hort_story.pdf
http://www.howtodothings.com/hobbies...ort-story.html
http://nd.essortment.com/howtowritesh_reob.htm
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Book-About-Your-Life
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-Your-Personal-History
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-Non-Fiction
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Short-Story
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Bestseller
http://www.wikihow.com/Freewrite
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Inspired-to-Write
Old May 3rd 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

On 5/3/2007 6:13:58 AM, kontiki wrote:

The grass is always greener.....

It sounds cool but for the risk and time away from
home (living out of a suitcase) it doesn't pay squat.

Agreed. His is a great job for a young pilot with no wife or family at home.
As someone with three small boys, I can assert that being away from them for
weeks at a time is not my idea of a dream job.

--
Peter
Old May 3rd 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Well don't look like I will be writing up anything on the Archer III to
South Africa got to be in Independence at Cessna Friday morning for a 182
pickup taking to UK or Germany When I return I am Dropping a 150 in Peru so
I will be busy for a little while!!!! I promise I will write something up
one day!

You never call, you never write...what kinda guy ARE you?

:-)

Sorry about cutting you short the other day on the phone -- we're in
the midst of a major hotel lobby remodel, and it's just kicking my
ass. 15 hour days for the last week -- no end in sight. Give me a
jingle when you get back!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 3rd 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
newsti_h.405815$5j1.47158@bgtnsc04-

Shouldn't that be 'prop-setting around the world' or 'piston-setting
around the world'?

No It's Burning Fuel And Making Noise!

Old May 3rd 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

"kontiki" wrote in message
buttman wrote:

I wish I had your job...

The grass is always greener.....

It sounds cool but for the risk and time away from
home (living out of a suitcase) it doesn't pay squat.

In gthe long run its nice to live at home and make
enough money to own your own plane.

Not everyone is willing to set off in a single engine piston airplane over
the Ocean, I enjoy the adventure and flying the many diffrent makes and
models of airplanes most of all seeing the world.

I own my own home (Well paying the Bank back for it) I own My Airplane (Paid
For) I Don't get to fly it much so I am thinking of selling it. I Could care
less to stay in this box and type of this keyboard or watch the brainwashing
tube/lcd/plazma gas etc.

Old May 3rd 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"NW_Pilot" wrote in message

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
newsti_h.405815$5j1.47158@bgtnsc04-

Shouldn't that be 'prop-setting around the world' or 'piston-setting
around the world'?

No It's Burning Fuel And Making Noise!

Are you putting ferry tanks in the 150 for the trip to Peru?

BTW, If you're standing around with a bunch of guys in Peru drinking beer
and they hand you a bottle, don't drink from the bottle. Wait a few seconds
and they'll hand you a glass.