LS4 Image

Old November 18th 03, 11:18 PM
Waduino

Default LS4 Image

Can anyone point me to a good image of an LS4. I want to use it as a
background on my PC, while I build up my hours and dollars to buy one. I've
searched the Web to no avail.
Thanks.

Old November 19th 03, 03:59 AM
Matt Herron

Can anyone point me to a good image of an LS4. I want to use it as a
background on my PC, while I build up my hours and dollars to buy one.

I've
searched the Web to no avail.
Thanks.

I own an LS-4 and have some pictures. Exactly what kind of picture do
you want?

Incidentally, it's a fabulous bird. Affordable and fantastic to fly.
BTW, a friend has an LS-4 for sale in Northern California.

Regards,

Matt
Old November 19th 03, 09:57 AM
Øyvind Moe

Check the site:
http://www.dfk.no/Flyparken/Seil/ln-gcm.ssi

There might be some in the archive as well:
http://www.dfk.no/Arkiv/Bildearkiv/

Regards,
Øyvind

Old November 19th 03, 10:26 AM
Timo Hyvonen

I've got one at

http://tinyurl.com/vnbp

That's my bg-pic

Timo

Old November 19th 03, 01:24 PM
Joe Lacour

I have some LS-4A pictures that you might be interested in looking at.
http://www.kineoptics.com/ls-4.html

Old November 19th 03, 04:59 PM
Bob

"Waduino" wrote in message ...
Can anyone point me to a good image of an LS4. I want to use it as a
background on my PC, while I build up my hours and dollars to buy one. I've
searched the Web to no avail.
Thanks.

Try..

http://www.glidingmagazine.com/PhotoGallery/210.jpg