Ad question

Old March 16th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Freeman

Default Ad question

We are going to be selling our club Pawnee towplane soon and I wanted
to find out if it is acceptable to place a description, price and
contact info on this mail list. I am going to list it later on
Barnstormers etc. but wanted to give other clubs the first opportunity
as it is set up for towing with a TOST hook etc.
Old March 16th 10, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Steve,

I don't think anyone would mind if you list it here. This newsgroup is a
great resource for selling used soaring items of all types.

You may also list the towplane on the free web site below.
http://www.soaringclassifieds.com

Best Regards,

--
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old March 16th 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Boggs

They are looking for a tug in Boulder, you might want to call them.
Old March 16th 10, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Put it on www.wingsandwheels.com
Old March 16th 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Mar 16, 9:22*am, GARY BOGGS wrote:
They are looking for a tug in Boulder, you might want to call them.

That would be www.milehighgliding.com as there are three operations at
Boulder.

Also post it at wingsandwheels.com

Frank Whiteley
Old March 16th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

only one place ! 1000's of hits a day!
http://wingsandwheels.com/wantads1.htm
tim

signature database 4949 (20100316) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4949 (20100316) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old March 17th 10, 11:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Stephen,

I'm sorry about the link error. I'm glad you found it.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde

"Stephen!" wrote in message
"Paul Remde" wrote in -
september.org:

You may also list the towplane on the free web site below.
http://www.soaringclassifieds.com

404 Error...

Ahh... Here we go:

www.soaring-classifieds.com

--
RCOS #7
IBA# 11465

STF question Ramy Soaring 42 March 21st 08 12:55 PM
I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved? It is no gasman Soaring 0 August 26th 05 06:39 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Excelsior Home Built 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 AM
Serious question BackToNormal Military Aviation 33 November 3rd 03 06:47 PM