Happy New Year all

Old December 28th 06, 11:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris

Default Happy New Year all

I am recovering fine and will be back around the 3rd.
Doubt anyone really missed me...

Cheers,
Jim Morris

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B1 Roswell  Resize.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	2953
Old December 29th 06, 04:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Jim Morris" wrote in
:

I am recovering fine and will be back around the 3rd.
Doubt anyone really missed me...

Missed who...?

oh.

I've been away from the froup for a while, so haven't been keeping up with
the water cooler gossip - trust whatever got fixed will satay that way?

Bob ^,,^

Old December 29th 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Bob Harrington wrote:
"Jim Morris" wrote in
:

I am recovering fine and will be back around the 3rd.
Doubt anyone really missed me...

Missed who...?

oh.

I've been away from the froup for a while, so haven't been keeping up
with the water cooler gossip - trust whatever got fixed will satay
that way?

Bob ^,,^

Well, while you guys were away ......

Australia beat England 3-0 to regain the Ashes in cricket.

After snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in the Adelaide test,
England went on to lose horribly in Perth AND THEN get thoroughly pantsed in
Melbourne - making the score 4-0.

Stay tuned, there's only one more test in Sydney and the English morale is
circling the bowl.

It's looking like a 5-0 series, with Australia cutting the English team's
lunch and then eating it in front of them - the first time any side has won
all 5 since 1921.

Not that I'm one to gloat, but our team don't have to hand back their MBEs
when they get home.....

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old December 29th 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Bob Harrington wrote:
"Jim Morris" wrote in
:

Old December 29th 06, 09:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message

Not that I'm one to gloat, but our team don't have to hand back their

MBEs
when they get home.....

You're sooo cruel. grin

--
Alan Erskine

Old December 31st 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.photos.portfolios,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Jim Morris

http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/st...d_16961_rs.swf

Cheers,
Jim Morris

Old December 31st 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.photos.portfolios,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military
Jim Morris

http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/st...d_16961_rs.swf

Cheers,
Jim Morris

HAPPY NEW YEAR Ol Shy & Bashful Rotorcraft 1 January 1st 07 01:22 AM
Happy Hollidays folks, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Flyingmonk Piloting 1 December 14th 06 04:19 PM
Happy Hollidays folks, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Flyingmonk Home Built 1 December 14th 06 04:19 PM
Happy New Year Paul Sengupta Piloting 6 January 2nd 05 06:19 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Vorsanger1 Soaring 1 December 31st 03 11:17 PM