A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Upset recovery, unusual attitudes, spin training course

Old February 9th 17, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sasha Marvin Aerobatics
external usenet poster

Default Upset recovery, unusual attitudes, spin training course

This is for airline pilots, glider pilots and those who would feel safer practicing spins and recoveries from very unusual attitudes.

I am a US CFIG and train glider aerobatics at the Seminole Lake GliderPort in Florida. World Champion in 2012 with Team Italy at WAGAC World Advanced Glider Aerobatic Championship.

In my course you will gradually get used to deal with unusual attitudes and we will practice what really happen in all the potential dangerous situation, how to recognize them but most of all how to get out without stressing the machine or pose a risk to other vessels.

Sasha Marvin
+1 (352) 630-9345

Old February 10th 17, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 6:45:25 AM UTC-8, Sasha Marvin Aerobatics wrote:
This is for airline pilots, glider pilots and those who would feel safer practicing spins and recoveries from very unusual attitudes.

I am a US CFIG and train glider aerobatics at the Seminole Lake GliderPort in Florida. World Champion in 2012 with Team Italy at WAGAC World Advanced Glider Aerobatic Championship.

In my course you will gradually get used to deal with unusual attitudes and we will practice what really happen in all the potential dangerous situation, how to recognize them but most of all how to get out without stressing the machine or pose a risk to other vessels.

Sasha Marvin
+1 (352) 630-9345

Cool. What aircraft do you do this in?
Jim
Old February 10th 17, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
external usenet poster

What location are you using?
Old February 10th 17, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sasha Marvin Aerobatics
external usenet poster

Hi JS! I use the PW6-U it is a great glider for basic stuff. I can do that on ASK-21 or any other two seat good for basic aerobatics.
Old February 10th 17, 08:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sasha Marvin Aerobatics
external usenet poster

Hey Charlie M. Hi! I am in Florida, at the Seminole Lake Gliderport. Clermont, 14 miles west of Disney World. Said that I can travel to any location with a glider that can be used for basic aerobatics.