Polar Analysis Spreadsheet Update

Old February 13th 17, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Polar Analysis Spreadsheet Update

Hi,

I have updated my Remde_Polar_Analysis.xlsx Excel spreadsheet.

I have combined what was previously 3 spreadsheets into a single
spreadsheet.

You enter polar data for your glider type and adjust the polar to match
your particular glider weight.

Polar data can be entered in "Cambridge", "Reichmann", or
"Naviter/LXNAV" format.

You can also enter MacCready and Headwind and Sink values and see how
they affect the Speed-To-Fly and polar plot.

I also added Final Glide tables.

It is available for FREE he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/polars.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
Old February 13th 17, 10:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Ruskin[_2_]

Nice piece of work, Paul.

Thanks (from the UK)

Paul