"You Might be a Crew Chief if..."

Old December 11th 03, 04:57 AM
David Hartung

"Pete" wrote in message

"David Hartung" wrote

'85-'87 Barksdale

A guy who was my shift supervisor at Luke in early 81 went to Barksdale,

the
last I saw him he was either the LSC team chief, or he was the NCOIC of

the
LSC.

Really big guy? Nickname Tiny? (aren't they all)

Could be, I don't remember him being that big.

He and his crew came to Blytheville in late 85 or early 86 for some
ALCM training. His "3" man was (I think)Bill Peterson, a guy I knew on

Guam.

Hmmlooking at the above, it really is a small world.

Yes. Every base I was at, I ran into someone I knew somewhere before.

Yep.

Old December 11th 03, 05:00 AM
David Hartung

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
"David Hartung" wrote:

One of the biggest mistakes in the world is to let a pilot see any T.O.
other than the -1!

Oh, you can let them see it, just don't let them open it.

Come to think of it, sometimes it is a mistake to let the pilot see
the -1!g

Old December 11th 03, 04:07 PM
Jim McCartan

You've ever slept in your aircraft to keep the locals from touching
"her" - when in transit.