Winter 80mm vario for sale

Old December 21st 11, 06:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

Default Winter 80mm vario for sale

80mm Winter 5 STV 5-3 vario (10knot, 3 sec) for sale. Unit in great
condition. $370.00 obo plus shipping

Old December 23rd 11, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

I got a few queries on this, so I might as well clarify it in the
posting. The vario includes the flask. Also, as I was (correctly)
reminded, the price is probably too high. The vario and flask is now
$325.

Contact me at jb _at_ sharppics dot com if interested.