VOR technigue, don't overshoot

Old December 10th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Viperdoc[_6_]

Default VOR technigue, don't overshoot

None, as far as I know. Even if someone is making it for Cessnas, it
would
cost more than the airframe. (I'm talking about aircraft like 182s or
152s,
not jets.)

You were also incorrect in your original response regarding VORs. How much
does an STEC autopilot cost? How much does a 182 cost?

You are wrong again, as usual, and this is because you know nothing about
flying, and even less about airplanes.

Old December 10th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Frank Stutzman[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:

How many Cessnas have dual AP? What type and brand?

None, as far as I know. Even if someone is making it for Cessnas, it would
cost more than the airframe. (I'm talking about aircraft like 182s or 152s,

I am personally aware of a Bonanza that has dual auto-pilots. Actually,
if you count a yaw-dampener (and I don't), it has three auto-pilots.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"

Old December 10th 08, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Viperdoc" wrote in message

Viperdoc: How much does an STEC autopilot cost?

MX: About a hundred dollars

Viperdoc: How much does a 182 cost?

MX: About a hundred dollars

So here we have a discussion between two of Tom Cruise's sidekicks:
Viper(doc), the instructor from Top Gun, and Raymond, his brother in Rain
Man.

I think Anthony's Aspergers has evolved into full blown Autism.

Old December 10th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Frank Stutzman writes:

I am personally aware of a Bonanza that has dual auto-pilots. Actually,
if you count a yaw-dampener (and I don't), it has three auto-pilots.

Is it certified for RNP 0.1 approaches?
Old December 10th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Sam Spade

Mxsmanic wrote:
Sam Spade writes:

Your answers I could glean from the chart. But, what are the aircraft
and crew requirements for:

1. RNP 0.30

2. RNP 0.10

I know that below 0.3 dual autopilots driven directly by the RNAV equipment
are required, for the aircraft.

There are indeed a few differences in training requirements between RNP 0.3
and RNP 0.1, but I haven't bothered to study them because I don't need to
care. However, you can look them up if you need to--the sources I gave are a
start. I don't imagine too many Cessnas are flying RNP 0.1 approaches.

I already know a lot about the subject. I was checking your knowledge
level, which is close to zero. I expected that since none of the
aircraft in Microsoft Flight Game have RNP capability.
Old December 10th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Frank Stutzman[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote:
Frank Stutzman writes:

I am personally aware of a Bonanza that has dual auto-pilots. Actually,
if you count a yaw-dampener (and I don't), it has three auto-pilots.

Is it certified for RNP 0.1 approaches?

I could answer that, but I've watched these discussions enough to know
that is pointless...

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"

Old December 11th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Sam Spade writes:

I already know a lot about the subject.

Prove it. Answer your own questions, for a start. It's always useful to
share knowledge.
Old December 11th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mxsmanic

Frank Stutzman writes:

I could answer that ...

No, you couldn't.
Old December 11th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Frank Stutzman writes:

I could answer that ...

No, you couldn't.

You're losing your touch.

Old December 11th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Beauciphus

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Sam Spade writes:

I already know a lot about the subject.

Prove it. Answer your own questions, for a start. It's always useful to
share knowledge.

Trying to become an internet tough-guy?