Terry Kruse

Old April 4th 04, 03:31 PM
Helimech

Default Terry Kruse

The helicopter world sadly lost Terry Kruse to cancer on March 30, 2004.
Terry was the DOM at Cav-Air, Inc. in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Terry's
helicopter knowledge was legionary, no manufacture or models were beyond his
mental database. Services were held last Friday in Ft. Lauderdale where
hundreds of people, proud to call Terry a friend, turned out. The service
was followed by a 14 helicopter flyover. The hanger at Cav-Air was
dedicated as the "Terry "TK" Kruse Helicopter Hanger". I will miss the
incredible depth of Terry's helicopter mind and most of all his friendship.
Cheers TK. JC

Old April 4th 04, 05:06 PM
Bart

Terry was truly one of a kind. He fought his cancer to the end. I was at
Cavair about three weeks ago after not having seen him for about a year.
Like he always had done in the past, he managed to squeeze me in to
the busy schedule there to fix the problem. When I saw him I was shocked
because he was so emaciated that he must have weighed only about 85lbs.
I couldn't belive he was at work. We were talking about his working still,
and he said he wasn't going to let the cancer get the best of him.

Last week I dropped the chopper off for some p.m. and Clemente pulled
me aside and told me that Terry had gone home and wouldn't be back.
When I returned on wednesday he was gone. There's only a handful of people
around that I trust enough to always get the job done right, and Terry was
tops on my list. He'll truly be missed. What a great guy.

Bart