I wonder if Chris Thomas is a real pilot? Anybody know?

Old September 1st 04, 03:21 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

This is an open letter to the coward that called my shop today and used some
pretty vulgar language to one of my employees. If you had the courage of your
convictions and truth on your side you would have left your name and phone
number.

I know you read this list since you mentioned it to my employee. I invite you
to call and talk to "me" and I'll be glad to discuss the matter with you.
However I will tell you that I will tape record the conversation and invite you
to do the same. I have nothing to hide and if your an honorable person that has
a different opinion after hearing my side,so be it. But lets do this without the
vulgarity and in a sane manner. I do find it interesting that over the years
anyone who defends zoom always resorts foul language and yelling.

You already have my phone number so I await your call..

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old September 1st 04, 06:34 AM
sleepy6

In article ,
says...

[...]

Can the phone company give any help tracking them down? Around here I
can hit *69 and get the number of the last caller without any special
arrangements. They might have a list somewhere if you know the time of
the call. We can also get caller ID and set it up to refuse any calls
that have caller ID blocked. If a customer has it blocked, he can
always unblock it long enough to call you.

Anybody that doesn't have the guts to confront someone honestly doesn't
count for much. Consider it proof that the truth hurt them enough to
make them react that way

Old September 1st 04, 10:58 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , sleepy6
says...

Can the phone company give any help tracking them down? Around here I
can hit *69 and get the number of the last caller without any special
arrangements. They might have a list somewhere if you know the time of
the call. We can also get caller ID and set it up to refuse any calls
that have caller ID blocked. If a customer has it blocked, he can
always unblock it long enough to call you.

Anybody that doesn't have the guts to confront someone honestly doesn't
count for much. Consider it proof that the truth hurt them enough to
make them react that way

The employee that answered the phone didn't think of hitting *69 because he was
taken back by this call. If it were me that's what I would have done. But in the
past zoomies used a public phone. I suspect that the guy named Simon that wrote
on Fly UL the other day was a zoomie as well if not the same guy.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old September 1st 04, 01:37 PM
Mark Smith

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

[...]

I thought the hundred a month was to prevent this sort of thing ?

BTW, Larrys new two place looks pretty nice, I do hope his hirth stays
running well,

--

Mark Smith
Tri-State Kite Sales http://www.trikite.com
Old September 1st 04, 02:42 PM
wmbjk

On 31 Aug 2004 17:13:18 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article , RobertR237 says...

Gee Chuck, I have missed the parade every time I have been to Oshkosh.

We had it a little earlier this year because of the rain. Too bad you missed it
we had a gala group of marchers. The "Ripped off Subscribers" had a great float
complete with copies of canceled checks and no magazines. The "Battle of the
Sukoi G's" group had a Float with a paper mache Sukoi model that looped rolled
and spun . The "RAH-14" all marched with giant copies of the lawsuits zoom filed
against them.

"The zoomed ,the proud, the many" Association had a giant motorized Medical bag
with a large photo of the young Dr Campbell sticking out of it and a large duck
going Quack! Quack!!

The biggest group was a mix of ex employees,girlfriends,
ex ad salesmen and ex advertizers carrying banners that stated "we were zoomed
and survived." The group looked like a who's who of general and sport aviation.
Gee I'm sorry you missed the Parade I was the Grand Marshal this year and I was
resplendent in a tux with my hand painted I've been zoomed shirt Tee shirt.

We need a new Grand Marshal for next years Parade and I nominate Tim Kerns.

LMAO Keep up the good work Chuck.

Wayne

Old September 3rd 04, 03:50 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , wmbjk says...
Gee I'm sorry you missed the Parade I was the Grand Marshal this year and I was

resplendent in a tux with my hand painted I've been zoomed shirt Tee shirt.

We need a new Grand Marshal for next years Parade and I nominate Tim Kerns.

LMAO Keep up the good work Chuck.

I shall strive to do my best by informing one and all about his phoniness and in
providing a laugh or two while doing it :-) Meanwhile I've got to go and loop
,roll and spin an airplane while I deliver food to the starving masses in Africa
after I check my neighbors phugoid for leaks ,he said it was damped while it was
being delightfully obedient to a slightly positive almost negative pitching
moment in time.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14 ret

Old September 3rd 04, 05:43 PM
Frank Hitlaw

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...
In article , wmbjk says...
Gee I'm sorry you missed the Parade I was the Grand Marshal this year and I was
resplendent in a tux with my hand painted I've been zoomed shirt Tee shirt.

We need a new Grand Marshal for next years Parade and I nominate Tim Kerns.

LMAO Keep up the good work Chuck.

I shall strive to do my best by informing one and all about his phoniness and in
providing a laugh or two while doing it :-) Meanwhile I've got to go and loop
,roll and spin an airplane while I deliver food to the starving masses in Africa
after I check my neighbors phugoid for leaks ,he said it was damped while it was
being delightfully obedient to a slightly positive almost negative pitching
moment in time.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14 ret

Chuckles;

If you were to take it over Vne it would be a perfect example of
zzzzoom speak gibberish.Now I must go and prepare for surgery,
scheduled my girlfriend for a hysterectomy.Hope I don't pass out from
the sight of blood.....

Frank Hitlaw, Jakarta

Pilot Error? Is it Mr. Damron? Badwater Bill Home Built 3 June 23rd 04 04:05 PM
sport pilot humor Occom Home Built 0 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
Single-Seat Accident Records (Was BD-5B) Ron Wanttaja Home Built 41 November 20th 03 05:39 AM
Effect of Light Sport on General Aviation Gilan Home Built 17 September 24th 03 06:11 AM