Threatened by Dennis Fetter

Old February 10th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
bubblepup

Default Threatened by Dennis Fetter

Jon wrote:
On Feb 9, 3:45 pm, Copperhead wrote:
On Feb 8, 7:32 pm, Monk wrote:

I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. Link to thread below.
http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19577
Monk

[...]

Now for
the final throw; just why did you think it was necessary to bring all
of this garbage over to this forum?

Probably because the thread was closed there.

But aside from that, sharing fetters garbage may serve to keep a future
potential victim out of harm's reach. He's still scheming a comeback,
evidenced by his recent ploy to furnish parts to owners of orphaned kits.
Old February 10th 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tech Support

Any one buying a used or 500 kit should contact the "International
Helicopter Builders Association, Inc"

They know about all that is known about the 500 and what to
fix/modify/etc. to get the most safety.

Big John
************************************************** *********************************

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:42:59 -0600, Tech Support wrote:

Jim

Search for Dennis Fetters on Google to get some history on the
Mini-500 and Dennis.

Big John
************************************************* ****************************

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 22:28:38 -0600, Jim Logajan
wrote:

Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter

Dennis who? Monk who? Spreading a personal feud from a web forum to Usenet
accomplishes what? That's a rhetorical question, by the way. I know you're
fishing for allies or sympathy. Why else post the announcement of a threat
to so many unrelated Usenet groups? What does the subject have to do with
student pilot training? Or is this something that gets asked by the
examiner? ;-)

If you feel you've been threatened, contact the police or a lawyer or
somebody else who might actually make a difference.

No point dragging Usenet through the mud! :-)

Old February 19th 09, 12:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Marcus Aurelius[_2_]

On Feb 8, 8:32*pm, Monk wrote:
I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. *Link to thread below.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19577

Monk

Just run an ad in the classified for gay male seeking action,
and refer his phone number. He'll either cuss or thank you.
Either way, he'll be busy. Lol!

Mark
A kind word turneth away wrath
Old March 11th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Dennis Fetters

george wrote:
On Feb 9, 2:32 pm, Monk wrote:

I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. Link to thread below.

If you attack people they are going to hit back.
Don't you know what a killfile is or how it works ?

I'm sorry for this MONK clown posting his spewings here. He was banned
from the Rotary Forum for doing so. The only way I threatened him is if
a debate on the forum is a threat. After he was banned, someone told me
to do a google search on his name; "Bryan & Sue Chaisone" and
"Chaisone's bar", and I realized this was not a normal person, and no
amount of debating in the world would have lead to anything. Again,
sorry, and I'll leave you all to your little world here.
Old March 11th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
cavelamb[_2_]

Dennis Fetters wrote:
george wrote:
On Feb 9, 2:32 pm, Monk wrote:

I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. Link to thread below.

If you attack people they are going to hit back.
Don't you know what a killfile is or how it works ?

I'm sorry for this MONK clown posting his spewings here. He was banned
from the Rotary Forum for doing so. The only way I threatened him is if
a debate on the forum is a threat. After he was banned, someone told me
to do a google search on his name; "Bryan & Sue Chaisone" and
"Chaisone's bar", and I realized this was not a normal person, and no
amount of debating in the world would have lead to anything. Again,
sorry, and I'll leave you all to your little world here.

Dennis,

that was from a month ago.
How about letting it go?

Richard
Old March 11th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.student
Dennis Fetters

cavelamb wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:

george wrote:

On Feb 9, 2:32 pm, Monk wrote:

I just got an email threat this afternoon from Dennis Fetter resulting
from our interchange in Rotary Froum. Link to thread below.

If you attack people they are going to hit back.
Don't you know what a killfile is or how it works ?

I'm sorry for this MONK clown posting his spewings here. He was banned
from the Rotary Forum for doing so. The only way I threatened him is
if a debate on the forum is a threat. After he was banned, someone
told me to do a google search on his name; "Bryan & Sue Chaisone" and
"Chaisone's bar", and I realized this was not a normal person, and no
amount of debating in the world would have lead to anything. Again,
sorry, and I'll leave you all to your little world here.

Dennis,

that was from a month ago.
How about letting it go?

Richard

Hey Richard. I just seen it, because I don't frequent here. That ok with
you now?

Old March 11th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan[_12_]

Dennis Fetters wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:

george wrote:

On Feb 9, 2:32 pm, Monk wrote:

[...]

You didn't have to bring up anything after the second sentence.
Everything from that point on is petty.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old March 12th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Dan wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
[...]

Hey Dan, why don't I just start sending you everything before I post it,
so that way you can edit it to your satisfaction. Would that do it for you?
Old March 12th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
Dan wrote:
Dennis Fetters wrote:
[...]

What was your purpose in posting an apology, and telling your side of the
issue?

Airlines Threatened With Scheduling Restrictions Gig 601XL Builder Piloting 1 October 15th 07 07:13 PM
G.W. Fetter N8KDV Aviation Marketplace 0 January 28th 04 02:54 PM
G.W. Fetter N8KDV Piloting 0 January 28th 04 02:46 PM