Is Chris Thomas a Real Pilot?

Old August 27th 04, 03:21 AM
RobertR237

Like I said earlier,

B,BB,,BBB,,,,BBBB,,,,BUSH IS AN IDIOT.

Stan K.

Well if Bush is an idiot and he is President,

You must be a .... ah hell, never mind we know what you are.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old August 27th 04, 03:25 AM
Stan Kap

Guys,

What makes me feel reeeeaaaal good is that bush is going to loose. It's
funny to see him faltering now and pulling out all the stops to try and get
re-elected. Adios Amigo!!! I just hope the new president can undo what
this idiot has already done. No stand back and watch this drive. Ha, Ha,
HHAA, HHHHAAAA.

Stan K.

"RobertR237" wrote in message

Bob,

Think of the line they would have had if *all* you had to do was a 4

year
active guard hitch to go to *flight school*. Heck, I would have gone in a
heartbeat rather than the SIX years of active duty I got stuck with.

Not
that I should complain. I managed to stay out of Vietnam too. They sent

me
to Okinawa instead. Anyhow, GW was one lucky guy. Anyone else would have
been yanked into active duty or charged with a crime.

And you're correct. They handled enlisted ranks much different. They

could
mix it up... 2 active (draft) 4 inactive, 3 and 3, 4 and 2, or all 6. GW

had
none of these as options.

Phil

Phil,

You have been listening to too much hype and not enough facts regarding

GW's NG
duty. He did serve his full two years of full time duty and there is only

question about the last year of weekend duty. Even then, the record

keeping
for the weekend NG wasn't all that great and I know of several people who
skipped many of their weekend calls. Rather he did or didn't really

doesn't
make one bit of difference now.

Old August 27th 04, 03:33 AM
Stan Kap

Hey Bob,

Like I said I didn't insult any of you. But as long as your at it, we all
know what you are, a non thinking, goat loving, BOAB republican who can't
even think for himself.

Old August 27th 04, 03:38 AM
RobertR237

Guys,

What makes me feel reeeeaaaal good is that bush is going to loose. It's
funny to see him faltering now and pulling out all the stops to try and get
re-elected. Adios Amigo!!! I just hope the new president can undo what
this idiot has already done. No stand back and watch this drive. Ha, Ha,
HHAA, HHHHAAAA.

Stan K.

I am glad you feel sooooooo good Stan. I am confused though, if Bush is such
an idiot and you are so smart, why aren't you President and showing us all how
its done. It seems to be that you only know how to call someone, who has
accomplished a lot more than you could ever dream of doing, an idiot. When you
can debate your opinions with something more than "Bush is an idiot, period."
maybe we can see some value to your opinions. Until then, the real idiot is
the one calling another an idiot.

Old August 27th 04, 03:52 AM
RobertR237

Hey Bob,

Like I said I didn't insult any of you. But as long as your at it, we all
know what you are, a non thinking, goat loving, BOAB republican who can't
even think for himself.

Stan K.

Wrong, you insulted the President of the United States and the Office of the
President, and I take both as a personal insult. You seem totally unwilling or
unable to express any intelligent arguments to support you statements but, just
like you did above, are limited to degrading insults. If that is what you call
thinking for yourself, you are a very non-thinking person.

Oh yes, If my comment below was an insult to you, it was an insult that YOU
filled in yourself and you must know to be true.

Old August 27th 04, 03:55 AM
Stan Kap

Bob,

I don't have the skull and bones masonic connections and my daddy didn't
hand me a silver spoon. I also know the I know more than you'll ever know.
That's what I know.

Old August 27th 04, 03:58 AM
Jerry Springer

Stan Kap wrote:

Bob,

I don't have the skull and bones masonic connections and my daddy didn't
hand me a silver spoon. I also know the I know more than you'll ever know.
That's what I know.

Stan K.

To bad you can't say what you think you know.

Old August 27th 04, 04:00 AM
Morgans

"RobertR237" wrote Amen! If only more felt
that way, and all resisted the urge to rebut.

Face it everyone, no opinions will be changed, here,

Yes, I know, I don't have to read it. I do, from force of habit,

usually.
--
Jim in NC

I had to really laugh at your response Jim. You not only read it but

could not
resist the urge to rebut as well.

Good Show! BFG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, but grasshopper, notice there is no political content!

even bigger FG
--
Jim in NC

Old August 27th 04, 04:03 AM
Morgans

"Stan Kap" wrote in message
Hey Bob,

Like I said I didn't insult any of you. But as long as your at it, we all
know what you are, a non thinking, goat loving, BOAB republican who can't
even think for himself.

Stan K.

And you're close to illiterate, to use YOUR in your post, like that.

I would be willing to bet Bush would get that right.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 27th 04, 04:08 AM
Morgans

"Morgans" wrote

And you're close to illiterate, to use YOUR in your post, like that.

I would be willing to bet Bush would get that right.
--
Jim in NC

Oh, and by the way, stan, I'll make an exception for you, and announce that
I put you in my loony bin. PLONK!
--
Jim in NC