Have glider, want partner @ State College PA / Ridge Soaring

Old February 1st 15, 02:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Reitter

Default Have glider, want partner @ State College PA / Ridge Soaring

Have: 15m glider with roadworthy trailer. New panel with electronic goodies (PowerFLARM, V7 vario, integrated with modern PDA, new radio and basic instruments, PLB - everything works, and reliably so). It's a Standard Cirrus.

Location: State College, PA (15mins from Ridge Soaring, 30mins from Mifflin)

Want: Partner who wants to fly it. Asking for a share of insurance premium and annuals on an annual basis. No longer-term commitment and no capital investment needed.

I haven't had enough time to fly my Cirrus recently due to professional obligations and goals, and I think this glider should be flown. We have access to the main ridge from a friendly glider port, with ridge lift and wave in Spring and Fall, and thermals in the summer. An airport (KUNV) with airline service and GA FBO is right here, as is I-80.
Old February 19th 15, 03:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Reitter

Partner found.
Old February 19th 15, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Congratulations!

Partnerships can be really great. I wish you the best!

On 2/19/2015 8:18 AM, David Reitter wrote:
Partner found.

--
Dan Marotta

Old March 1st 15, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Lohre

Want to trade with my ASW 15 at Caesar Creek Soaring? chuck at lohre.com 513-260-9025