"Taliban Doors"

Old January 6th 04, 09:48 PM
John Galban

Big John wrote in message . ..
Tom

This may be a paraphrase of the old shaggy dog.?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it.

Does it make a noise?

If I make a statement and my girlfriend is not around to hear it, am
I still wrong??

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)
Old January 6th 04, 09:55 PM
Dave Stadt

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
Big John wrote in message

. ..
Tom

This may be a paraphrase of the old shaggy dog.?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it.

Does it make a noise?

If I make a statement and my girlfriend is not around to hear it, am
I still wrong??

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

After 31 years of marriage I can guarantee that yes, you are wrong.

Old January 7th 04, 01:52 AM
Morgans

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "Tom Sixkiller" said:
Nader isn't a rocket scientist by any means...he's not even a engineer,

and
certainly has never run any business other than his strong-arm

organization
that would do the Mafia proud. Yet the scumbag raises $$millions and he

got
5% of the vote...beating even the Libertarian candidate.

Yeah, he's such a scumbag because he forced companies to stop accepting a
few dozen deaths a year because it was cheaper to pay off lawsuits than to
add a few cents to the price of each car.

Next time you're in a car that DOESN'T spray flaming gasoline all over you
when it's lightly rear-ended, remember that.

I will also remember all of the good products, and companies, that he has
sent into financial ruin.
To me, he always will be a horse's ass.
--
Jim in NC

P. S. your hero worship is miss-founded. Do some research on what kind of
guy 'ole Ralphie really is.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 7th 04, 02:08 AM
EDR

In article , John
Galban wrote:
If I make a statement and my girlfriend is not around to hear it, am
I still wrong??

Only if your wife finds out.
Old January 7th 04, 02:34 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

You'd be wrong about that, because if I'm not looking at it for the

time
shown but only at the time not shown then it's wrong. And if I look

at
twice a day, it'll be wrong both times.

(You really should leave the subjectivism behind once you reach

adulthood)

How long does an 8-day clock go without winding?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Old January 7th 04, 02:36 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Big John" wrote in message
Tom

This may be a paraphrase of the old shaggy dog.?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it.

Does it make a noise?

Technical answer: No. Noise is something HEARD, it does, however, create
shock waves we call "sound".

Big John

What goes around comes around they say.

Who is "they"? (and do "they" leave cookies on your computer?).

Old January 7th 04, 02:38 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Dave Stadt" wrote in message
gy.com...

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
Big John wrote in message

. ..
Tom

This may be a paraphrase of the old shaggy dog.?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it.

Does it make a noise?

If I make a statement and my girlfriend is not around to hear it, am
I still wrong??

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

After 31 years of marriage I can guarantee that yes, you are wrong.

Well, I've only been married 24 years, but I can emphatically say: "You
don't even have to SAY it; you merely need THINK it and you're wrong!".

Old January 7th 04, 02:39 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"EDR" wrote in message
In article , John
Galban wrote:
If I make a statement and my girlfriend is not around to hear it, am
I still wrong??

Only if your wife finds out.

Nope! See my previous reply.

Old January 7th 04, 02:41 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Morgans" wrote in message

[...]

As mentioned: criticism is often self-serving. In Nader's case, it's 98%
wrong and 100% self-serving.

Old January 7th 04, 05:58 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Tom Sixkiller wrote:

Well, I've only been married 24 years, but I can emphatically say: "You
don't even have to SAY it; you merely need THINK it and you're wrong!".

Sounds like you married my first wife. Sorry to hear that.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."