Is this the end of Discovery Wings Channel ??

Old December 5th 04, 04:27 AM
LJ611

Default Is this the end of Discovery Wings Channel ??

Bringing viewers compelling, real-world stories of heroism, military
strategy, technological breakthroughs and turning points in history,
Discovery Communications, Inc. will transition its Discovery Wings
Channel to the Military Channel on Monday, Jan. 10, 2005.

http://wings.discovery.com/convergen...ouncement.html
Old December 5th 04, 06:19 AM
AI Nut

It might as well end. It has about 5 hours a month on GA, and maybe 5 hours
per year about homebuilts. sigh

AI Nut

Old December 5th 04, 03:32 PM
Bo

It's always been the Military Channel. At least now the name is accurate.
"The Military Channel, Glorifying and Glamorizing Colonialism and Mass
Murder". Sounds like Fox "News" doesn't it?

Old December 5th 04, 05:47 PM
Juan Jimenez

Not really, Fox is actually about glorifying and glamorizing pigheadedness,
idiocy and demagoguery. Close, but not quite.

Old December 5th 04, 07:34 PM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Not really, Fox is actually about glorifying and glamorizing pigheadedness,
idiocy and demagoguery. Close, but not quite.

I hadn't noticed that you were on staff at Fox...

Matt

Old December 5th 04, 09:20 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Not really, Fox is actually about glorifying and glamorizing
pigheadedness, idiocy and demagoguery. Close, but not quite.

I hadn't noticed that you were on staff at Fox...

Matt

I hadn't noticed you were an aspiring comedian. Take my advice, keep your
day job. chuckle

Juan

Old December 5th 04, 10:05 PM
Dude

Matt,

Please don't take the bait. Anyone who writes a comment like that is
obviously starving for attention, and the best way to deal with it is to
ignore it.

Old December 6th 04, 12:04 AM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Not really, Fox is actually about glorifying and glamorizing
pigheadedness, idiocy and demagoguery. Close, but not quite.

I hadn't noticed that you were on staff at Fox...

Matt

That was just too juicy to ignore. And if you want to play ng
moderator, at least post at the bottom like the internet pros.

Matt