Problems with RAH, or my ISP?

Old May 24th 05, 03:10 AM
Morgans

Default Problems with RAH, or my ISP?

Anyone else have any problems with RAH over the last couple days? I got
only about 15 posts over the last couple days.

I realize it is more than likely my ISP, but I wanted to check here, first.
--
Jim in NC

Old May 24th 05, 03:37 AM
W P Dixon

Hey Jim,
I think maybe the fly in slowed posts down some, I have not seen a whole
lot myself. Hey did you know the new SPE in Morganton?

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

Old May 24th 05, 03:46 AM
UltraJohn

Morgans wrote:

Anyone else have any problems with RAH over the last couple days? I got
only about 15 posts over the last couple days.

I realize it is more than likely my ISP, but I wanted to check here,
first.

Coming in loud and clear hear!
John

Old May 24th 05, 04:47 AM
Morgans

"UltraJohn" wrote

Coming in loud and clear hear!

How about the past few days? Normal activity?
--
Jim in NC
Old May 24th 05, 04:53 AM
Montblack

Anyone else have any problems with RAH over the last couple days?

RAH comes in A-OK. Here's some Kit"fox" pics.

Check out those links. Wow!

She built her own kitplane - in the nude. Don't see that evey day.

With that link I'll see it every day :-))))))

Nice plane too.

Everything looks good here Jim. g

Montblack
Old May 24th 05, 11:51 PM
Morgans

"W P Dixon" wrote in message
Hey Jim,
I think maybe the fly in slowed posts down some, I have not seen a

whole
lot myself. Hey did you know the new SPE in Morganton?

Nope, but I'm going to track him down, sometime. The end of school is in
sight, and then...

I can enjoy all of that vacation time. ;-)
--
Jim in NC