||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
IAP and A/FD software
Instrument Approach and Airport/Facility Directories Library and Flight
Aviator Trip Pack:
1. Develop your own custom library instrument approach procedures and AFD
2. Rapidly develop flight plans by point-n-click and rubber band routing.
3. Create Trip Packs of only the procedures required for a flight.
4. Automatically select alternate AP's by course width.
5. Hands free Duat access for weather and filing flight plans.
6. Pocket PC support and laptop/tablet sync.
7. Graphical map with Airports, waypoints and SUA.
8. Get METAR/TAF weather by pointing, on the map, with your mouse.
9. Update your library independently, no remote service or charge.
10. Optionally update your library automatically and unattended.
11. Airport/Facilities Directory entries are included in Trip Packs for
12. An EFB
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|map software||bonano||Piloting||4||May 14th 07 09:47 PM|
|PDA: Which one and what software?||[email protected]||Piloting||36||May 24th 06 04:41 AM|
|PDA GPS software Which one??||Kevin Black||Owning||37||November 15th 05 11:47 AM|
|PDA Software||Mortimer Schnerd, RN||Piloting||13||September 27th 05 04:23 PM|
|Safelog software/flight log software question||Mark||Piloting||2||December 8th 03 03:34 PM|