Retired bird

Old August 29th 08, 10:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paddy's Pig

Default Retired bird

Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Retired bird.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	398.3 KB
ID:	28196
Old August 29th 08, 11:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

WPaddy's Pig wrote:
Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.
Old August 29th 08, 11:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

"Maple1" wrote in message
WPaddy's Pig wrote:
Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have to get a
Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 30th 08, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paddy's Pig

WPaddy's Pig wrote:
Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have to get
Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....
--
Cheers

I won't haul it to a destination but I'll tell you you can pick it up on
your own at Chino Air Port and transport it to anybody's driveway you want.
)
--
Pat Durkin

PS - I thought the rose bush was the crowning feature of the picture. Talk
about a weird juxtaposition!

Old August 30th 08, 02:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

I saw this bird at the yanks Museum on the 17th August. Unfortunately, the
Museum is not open on a Sunday. Go figure. So I had to go to the planes of
fame museum only.

But was able to get this shot from a distance.

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skyhawk copy.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	288.8 KB
ID:	28294
Old August 30th 08, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
PLMerite

"Paddy's Pig" wrote in message
Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

Looks like it was in an Aggressor unit.

Regards, PLMerite

Old August 30th 08, 03:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

WPaddy's Pig wrote:

Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have to get a
Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....

If it went that far I would just get a Blackbird and win LOL
Old August 30th 08, 04:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

"Maple1" wrote in message

If it went that far I would just get a Blackbird and win LOL

A Blackbird in the hand beats two in the driveway, but a Smith & Wesson
beats 4 aces.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old August 30th 08, 07:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
®i©ardo

Maple1 wrote:
WPaddy's Pig wrote:

Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have to
get a Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....

If it went that far I would just get a Blackbird and win LOL

Do you really want oil stains on the front drive?

;-)

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old August 30th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:31:28 +0100, ®i©ardo wrote:

Maple1 wrote:
WPaddy's Pig wrote:

Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have to
get a Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....

If it went that far I would just get a Blackbird and win LOL

Do you really want oil stains on the front drive?

;-)

you have a BACK drive?

The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.