Retired bird

Old August 31st 08, 06:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Retired bird

On 30 Aug 2008 19:19:37 GMT, Clark wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:31:28 +0100, ŽiŠardo wrote:

Maple1 wrote:
Dave Kearton wrote:
"Maple1" wrote in message
WPaddy's Pig wrote:

Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have to
get a Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....

If it went that far I would just get a Blackbird and win LOL

Do you really want oil stains on the front drive?

;-)

you have a BACK drive?

You don't?

No, I'd have to drive my car across my neighbours lawn to get to it.
They may find this objectionable.

The Pope dies and, naturally, goes to heaven.
He's met by the reception committee, and after a whirlwind tour he is told that he can enjoy any of the myriad of recreations available.
He decides that he wants to read all of the ancient original text of the Holy Scriptures, so he spends the next eon or so learning languages.
After becoming a linguistic master, he sits down in the library and begins to pore over every version of the Bible, working back from most recent "Easy Reading" to the original script.
All of a sudden there is a scream in the library.
The Angels come running in only to find the Pope huddled in his chair, crying to himself and muttering, "An 'R'! The scribes left out the 'R'."
A particularly concerned Angel takes him aside, offering comfort, asks him what the problem is and what does he mean.
After collecting his wits, the Pope sobs again, "It's the letter 'R'. They left out the 'R'. The word was supposed to be celebRate!"
Old September 3rd 08, 08:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On 31 Aug 2008 22:54:46 GMT, Clark wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

Maple1 wrote:
WPaddy's Pig wrote:

Sort of sad to see its feathers plucked.

WOW looks like someones Driveway you could park it in mine if it

get
tired there.

Until your neighbour parks a Phantom in his driveway, so you have

get a Tomcat and then the whole thing gets out of hand ....

If it went that far I would just get a Blackbird and win LOL

Do you really want oil stains on the front drive?

;-)

you have a BACK drive?

You don't?

No, I'd have to drive my car across my neighbours lawn to get to it.
They may find this objectionable.

Well then, it's time for you to find a new place so you have a back drive
like everybody else...

I don't know any "everybody else" with a back drive.

And I can't aford such a place.

.--.
|/`-\
__ _( '\'