How difficult, Jeb Corliss wing suit stunt?

Old February 10th 12, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Floyd BANNED From Project Camelot Forum

Default How difficult, Jeb Corliss wing suit stunt?

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:03:38 -0000, Keith W wrote:

As the pioneer Air mail pilot E. Hamilton Lee said

Don't be a show-off.
Never be too proud to turn back.
There are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots.
Jack my dick and I'll squirt my prick.

Interesting. Inane but still interesting.
--
I Cum A Lot In Camelot! http://tinyurl.com/4yj3dkj
Old February 10th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Doe[_4_]

T8 tangoeight gmail.com wrote:

John Doe wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VRJowk#t=81 s

I would be willing to bet that you cannot do anything nearly as
difficult and that you have nothing to show that you can do
anything at all that remotely resembles that stunt. In other
words, put up or stop trolling.

Take it to a skydiving forum. We don't care.

Act like a grown up and press the ignore thread key.
Or don't. Doesn't matter.

--

-T8

Old February 10th 12, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T8

John Doe wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=rFQc7VRJowk#....

I would be willing to bet that you cannot do anything nearly as
difficult and that you have nothing to show that you can do
anything at all that remotely resembles that stunt. In other
words, put up or stop trolling.

Take it to a skydiving forum. *We don't care.

Act like a grown up and press the ignore thread key.
Or don't. Doesn't matter.

Maybe ask for some investment advice as long as you're here.

It would make about as much sense.

Old February 10th 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,free.UseNet,free.spam
John Doe[_4_]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VRJowk#t=80 s

Take it to a skydiving forum. ˙We don't care.

Act like a grown up and press the ignore thread key.
Or don't. Doesn't matter.

Maybe ask for some investment advice as long as you're here.

I'm not asking for advice. But considering your replies,
that might be true.

It would make about as much sense.

That sounds like nonsense from a troll.

--

See also Google Groups
From: T8 tangoeight gmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.soaring
Subject: How difficult, Jeb Corliss wing suit stunt?
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:04:34 -0800 (PST)

Old February 11th 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
lynn

On Feb 9, 9:24*pm, John Doe wrote:
I am not a pilot, but familiar with flight simulation. I know that
gliding limits your ability to control altitude. This is extremely
risky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQc7...feature=colike

Mainly curious about how difficult that was.
Thanks.

Odds are he won't make it to his next birthday. Excess adrenalin is
addictive and causes one to take unnecessary risks.
Old February 11th 12, 02:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Dave Doe

In article 39e02738-8040-4786-8f6c-
, , lynn
says...

On Feb 9, 9:24*pm, John Doe wrote:
I am not a pilot, but familiar with flight simulation. I know that
gliding limits your ability to control altitude. This is extremely
risky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQc7...feature=colike

Mainly curious about how difficult that was.
Thanks.

Odds are he won't make it to his next birthday. Excess adrenalin is
addictive and causes one to take unnecessary risks.

Nearly died a month or so ago, Jan 16th...
http://youtu.be/N2nlVUuDh_o

--
Duncan.
Old February 11th 12, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
John Doe[_4_]

Dave Doe hard work.ok wrote:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

I am not a pilot, but familiar with flight simulation. I know
that gliding limits your ability to control altitude. This is
extremely risky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VRJowk#t=80 s

Mainly curious about how difficult that was.
Thanks.

Nearly died a month or so ago, Jan 16th...
http://youtu.be/N2nlVUuDh_o

This is about the trip to the hospital.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejFFy...feature=colike

The fact that he didn't die and that he was able to deploy his
shoot is incredible IMO. If he were clowning around, I might agree
with the prior "unnecessary risks" comment. But he knows what the
risks are. Our special forces take risks like that, perhaps for a
better purpose but not as much fun.
Old February 11th 12, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
John Doe[_4_]

Our special forces take risks like that, perhaps for a better
purpose

No disrespect intended, it just depends on the politic in charge.
Old February 11th 12, 07:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Daryl

On 2/10/2012 9:12 PM, John Doe wrote:
Our special forces take risks like that, perhaps for a better
purpose

No disrespect intended, it just depends on the politic in charge.

Wrong, As dangerous as a Specops mission is, they are well
thought out and executed and normally are highly successful.

SF is rarely a bunch of hotdogs. They know their job and do it
probably beyond human capability but chance takers they aren't.
When it appears that it's impossible means they failed somewhere
along the way and their people die in the process. When it looks
almost supernatural in the success, it's from superior planning
and execution of the mission. Almost all missions have been
successful.

--
http://tvmoviesforfree.com
for free movies and Nostalgic TV. Tons of Military shows and
Old February 11th 12, 11:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Keith W[_4_]

John Doe wrote:
Dave Doe hard work.ok wrote:

John Doe jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote:

I am not a pilot, but familiar with flight simulation. I know
that gliding limits your ability to control altitude. This is
extremely risky?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VRJowk#t=80 s

Mainly curious about how difficult that was.
Thanks.

Nearly died a month or so ago, Jan 16th...
http://youtu.be/N2nlVUuDh_o

This is about the trip to the hospital.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejFFy...feature=colike

The fact that he didn't die and that he was able to deploy his
shoot is incredible IMO. If he were clowning around, I might agree
with the prior "unnecessary risks" comment. But he knows what the
risks are. Our special forces take risks like that, perhaps for a
better purpose but not as much fun.

Actually they don't and anyone taking risks as extreme as that
would wash out in the selection process.

Keith

How difficult, Jeb Corliss wing suit stunt? John Doe[_4_] Piloting 80 March 26th 12 05:09 PM
Stunt pilots killed in Polish air crash Stretch Aviation Photos 0 September 6th 07 04:40 PM
How to deal with a difficult DE? Mark Piloting 15 August 19th 04 12:21 AM
Difficult Strips C J Campbell Piloting 6 August 11th 04 08:04 PM
How to Stunt Circle a Barn. [email protected] Piloting 15 March 19th 04 03:14 AM