P-51's, Aces: A Special Gathering

Old August 29th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.soaring
Rob Arndt[_2_]

Default P-51's, Aces: A Special Gathering

On Aug 29, 6:53?am, Paul Elliot wrote:
Dan wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:29?pm, Dan wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Aug 28, 5:41?pm, Dan wrote:
tomcervo wrote:
On Aug 28, 4:26?pm, Rob Arndt wrote:
I had a
braggart US naval aviator come to where I worked in the 1990s and
quickly put him to shame by asking him how good he thought he really
was. He replied, 'best in the world". I said "come back when you
have
beaten the Red Knight's or Hartmann's scores... hmm, guess I'll
never
see you again". He got all red faced and angry, and left. I was
waiting for that asshole to say something else. An asshole just like
you
At least he'd handled a joystick other than the one he was born with.
Good point, a B-8 grip at least serves a purpose.
The aviator probably left rather than risk jail time for punching
the crap out of aren't and burying what was left in a match box.
People
like aren't rely on other people's maturity when they spout off like
that. One can only hope he will learn sooner rather than later.
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
That naval aviator had he chosen to fight would have had his arms and
legs broken- I would have made sure he wouldn't have been flying any
time soon afterwards. **** Dan, I am a big guy and worked construction
and warehouse all my life. I've dealth with real ganstas and hardcore
thugs from Folsom prison. That wimpy naval prick would have been
busted up badly had he thrown the first punch. He didn't even make a
move, the pretty boy. Being in the Navy means he probably was a queer
too and certainly didn't want to wrinkle his uniform.
Speaking of matchboxes... I'd like to meet your grandparents... what
German ashtray do you keep them in?
Rob
And you are a liar. A few weeks ago you told us you were on
disability for diabetes.

I will ignore what you said about my family since you wouldn't say it
to my face. I won't stoop to your level and make comments about the
German half of your family.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired- Hide quoted text -

I am not a liar at all, you moron. That incident happened in the
1990s. What year is it Dan? Gee, 2007. I have been disabled with
diabetes type II since 2004 and have already told you I am retired.

Has your memory faded away so quickly?

If I were working F/T right now, how the hell could I post at my
leisure all day long and take care of my child at the same time?

I am just a few years younger than Gordon.

Rob

Well, considering all the lies you have told us over the years who
knows?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Maybe I'll drop in on Rob next time I'm visiting in Folsom.
:-)

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/- Hide quoted text -

Will you be visiting your friends or relatives in prison?

Kinda hard to visit me since I'm in Sac...

Rob

Old August 29th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

Gentlemen (?);

Please remove the rec.aviation.soaring newsgroup from your responses.

Thank you,

Wayne Paul
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Old August 29th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
J a c k

Default P-51's....

Duncan Riddle wrote [from r.a.m.]:

Bullwinkle wrote:

Hey, guys: those of us who fly gliders appreciate the notification
about the P-51 thing. Really.

But now that the discussion has degenerated into puerile name calling and
kindergarten level "I'm tougher than you" posturing, please take it
elsewhere. At least take it off rec.aviation.soaring.

What, and miss out on how good threads go bad the r.a.m way, when Rob
and Dan get at it?

See, BW, the thing is: you gotta remove r.a.s. from the "to" line before
you send. It's tricky, I know, but now they know where we live.

Jack
Old August 30th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bullwinkle

On 8/29/07 3:49 PM, in article
, "J a c k"

Bullwinkle wrote:

Hey, guys: those of us who fly gliders appreciate the notification
about the P-51 thing. Really.

But now that the discussion has degenerated into puerile name calling and
kindergarten level "I'm tougher than you" posturing, please take it
elsewhere. At least take it off rec.aviation.soaring.

What, and miss out on how good threads go bad the r.a.m way, when Rob
and Dan get at it?

See, BW, the thing is: you gotta remove r.a.s. from the "to" line before
you send. It's tricky, I know, but now they know where we live.

Jack

Jack,

You mean it gets worse than it has been, if they know where we live? ;-)

I've already killfiled Dan and Rob.

Bullwinkle

Old August 30th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.soaring
Scott M. Kozel

On Aug 29, 1:33 am, Dan wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Aug 28, 10:06?pm, Dan wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Aug 28, 8:42?pm, Dan wrote:
Dave Kearton wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
| Glenn Dowdy wrote:
| Rob Arndt wrote:
|
| I am not a liar at all, you moron. That incident happened in the
| 1990s. What year is it Dan? Gee, 2007. I have been disabled with
| diabetes type II since 2004 and have already told you I am retired.
|
| So much for superior Teutonic bloodlines.
|
| Glenn D.
|

| In another thread a couple of weeks ago he admitted he's only half
| German.
|
| Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Does that now mean that only one of his parents is an idiot ?
Let's just hope he doesn't reproduce. The Nazi eugenics programme
seems to have gone rapidly bad.
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired- Hide quoted text -
Again, how ****ing stupid are you? I have a baby daughter.
Rob
Let's see, a couple of years ago you tried to prove you aren't a Nazi
because you had a girlfriend named "Devi" who is Jewish, since then you
have told us you would never sleep with a Jewish woman, you told us you
would never have a child out of wedlock, you have told us your alleged
daughter "doesn't have a Jewish mother," and a few other variations,
lies and etc. You can't tell the truth to save your life. If in fact you
have a daughter I hope she grows up normal despite having a foul
mouthed, ill mannered, immature, insecure, stalking, admitted Nazi for a
father.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired- Hide quoted text -

Go to hell, you mongrel Jew dog. Everything you say is pathetic lies
and twisting words to suit your sicko warped mind. I think you are a
****ing child molester and sex offender, an admitted pervert into
naked little boys, child pornography laws, amazon woman fetish (a sure
sign of closet homosexuality) and people supposedly "obsessed with
your geriatric genitalia and sex life" (your words).

I am glad your wife is dead- she probably committed suicide, and I
**** on your personal service to the US.

If you aren't living in a nursing home, it must be a basement.

If you die tomorrow, no ****ing loss.

Rob

Temper, temper, someone might imagine you stomping your feet. You
really must learn to control your anger issues.

Looks like you made the Kraut angry!

Old August 30th 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
J a c k

Bullwinkle wrote:

You mean it gets worse than it has been, if they know where we live? ;-)

I've already kill filed Dan and Rob.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Jack
Old September 1st 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Stickney

Scott M. Kozel wrote:

On Aug 29, 1:33 am, Dan wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:

Temper, temper, someone might imagine you stomping your feet. You
really must learn to control your anger issues.

Looks like you made the Kraut angry!

So who won the pool this time?
We probably also need to start taking side bets - the spread's narrowing
down.
--
Pete Stickney
Without data, all you have is an opinion