Aerobatic Two Seat Gliders?

Old January 26th 17, 11:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Whisky

Default Aerobatic Two Seat Gliders?

Le jeudi 26 janvier 2017 06:32:07 UTC+1, a écritÂ*:
On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 8:07:09 AM UTC-8, Tango Whisky wrote:
Le mardi 24 janvier 2017 16:45:06 UTC+1, Eric Munk a écritÂ*:
The Twin Astir is according to the FM approved for simple aerobatics only
(loops, stall turn, lazy 8, chandelle, spin).

The Twin 1 is full aerobatics (but I don't know about flick rolls).

No, it's not. Simple aerobatics only: loop, stall turn, spin, chandelle.

Sorry, my fault. The Twin II Acro is fully aerobatics, except snap rolls. The Twin I is simple aerobatics.
Old January 27th 17, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

At 10:23 26 January 2017, Tango Whisky wrote:
Le jeudi 26 janvier 2017 06:32:07 UTC+1, a

=C3=A9crit=
=C2=A0:

wrote:
Le mardi 24 janvier 2017 16:45:06 UTC+1, Eric Munk a

=C3=A9crit=C2=A0:

=
only
(loops, stall turn, lazy 8, chandelle, spin).
=20
The Twin 1 is full aerobatics (but I don't know about flick rolls).

=20
No, it's not. Simple aerobatics only: loop, stall turn, spin,

chandelle.

Sorry, my fault. The Twin II Acro is fully aerobatics, except snap rolls.
T=
he Twin I is simple aerobatics.

Twin II Acro is only fully aerobatic if TM 315-66 has been carried out.